[Bug] Sabotage games on Maximum Security sometimes doesn't start wave 3

The round start timer on the sabotage version of High security doesn't seem to work properly sometimes.
For whatever reason, sometimes the map decides to remove the timer and then just never spawn minions when wave 3 hits. This isn't just a one-off bug, but has happened to me multiple times, so I figure I might as well report it. It's hard to sort of quantify with a screenshot, but here's the result of us getting bored after about 10 minutes waiting for the wave to start.

Comments

• Has the enemy team killed their minions in this waiting phase?
    Use tab to check
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Has the enemy team killed their minions in this waiting phase?
    Use tab to check
    Neither team had any minions up. Both teams were stuck in the waiting phase forever. We could cast spells but could not summon minions. 
  • @Idontevenknow - It sounds like you experienced a disconnect from the server. Please try the troubleshooting steps here, and if you continue to experience issues like this, follow the steps in that same article to send us your DxDiag and log files for review.
  • Winwin said:
    @Idontevenknow - It sounds like you experienced a disconnect from the server. Please try the troubleshooting steps here, and if you continue to experience issues like this, follow the steps in that same article to send us your DxDiag and log files for review.
    It was definitely not a disconnection from the server. Everyone within the game could see, chat, and interact with each other. We were selling each other's traps, asking each other when the game was gonna start, and attempting to communicate with the enemy team by drawing letters and smiley faces out of barricades on the map. 

• @Idontevenknow - Please send in your DxDiag and log files per the instructions here, and let us know when the game took place in when you send in your ticket. We'll take a closer look.