Something wrong with Dance / Camera after winning a match

So after playing alot of Sabotage latley i find out that now my character does dance most of the time 

but the camera is a bit broken , it tries to focus on my character and then Zoom in , sometimes its working perfect but most of the time ? its not!
what happens is that other characters/objective gets caught in the zoom so you cant really see your character

for example : one time the camera zoomed on my Temper teammate and all i could see is a HUGE Temper Shoulders on my screen

Somtimes its a Barricade that i stand on , it zooms in and all i can see is the damm barricade :dizzy:

it happens alot ... hope you can find a cleaver fix 

yesterday me and my guild mates won a match and we stand close to each other , we really wished we could have seen all 3 of us dancing togther 
but instead every1 got zoomed in so wrong so we couldnt see stuff  ^^

Thanks
Post edited by Winwin on

Comments

• @Jellybelly  - So that we can better see what you're describing, could you grab a screenshot or video and send it our way? Once we have that, we can help you troubleshoot or investigate further.
  • Winwin said:
    @Jellybelly  - So that we can better see what you're describing, could you grab a screenshot or video and send it our way? Once we have that, we can help you troubleshoot or investigate further.
    got a picture and i hope it will help you understand me

http://imgur.com/a/36ezg

ok so as you can see on my picture - we just won a sabotage map , im playing Midnight , but because the camera zoomed in on me while Thundra was close to me . i actually almost cant see myself ( Midnight ) 

sometimes its even worse and it zooms into other hero parts like Shoulders/Legs or even some Traps 
    so you can see those parts/traps instaed your own hero dancing : )
  • @Jellybelly - Was your back close to a wall by chance?
  • Winwin said:
    @Jellybelly - Was your back close to a wall by chance?
    no its The Baths 
    no walls in there 

the thing with the camera  - when u win it try's to focus on ur hero and then zooms in 

sometimes it just goes wrong like the picture