Throne room still bugged

Can you just remove the chain mace entirely from the second bridge? I'm done losing sabotage and survival because someone uses it once and something goes thru the wall. This is the most frustrating thing ever. About to stop playing this game due to bugs like this.

Comments

• Was able to hit guys though the walls twice in 5 mins of testing on Throne room still using the inmap swinging mace.   Please remove this map from the Sabotage rotation if you guys cant fix the wall ... 
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited May 18
    @Sialeeds @CosmonautXX - Our team is aware that this is still happening with the Throne Room's environmental traps. The most recent update made a marked improvement in how often it occurs, but doesn't appear to have fixed it completely. 

We do understand bugs can be frustrating and thank you for taking the time to report this to us. Please rest assured our team is working hard to get that fixed up for the next patch. If you encounter anything else in the meantime, please let us know.
    Post edited by Winwin on
  • TreakTreak Member
    If you use great spike ball (environmental trap) on bottom bridge, there is chance that minions fly trought solid wall and run in to rift.
  • It's been mentioned many times they are trying to fix it. It's best not to use them until it's fixed.
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    edited June 15
    This was claimed to have been fixed in the last patch, but unfortunately it has not been fixed, and still occurs consistently. On a different note, the very loud audio popping issue is also still present.
  • KirrrKirrr Member
    Developers can see that bug in this video, at 2:05:50, the mace hit a boss through the wall. It happened on stream and they ignored it.

• We have so many threads on this. How can you guys create another one?

This was reported the very same day the patch came out. And many threads since then.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    We have so many threads on this. How can you guys create another one?

This was reported the very same day the patch came out. And many threads since then.

Calm down, I did look through the first several pages of threads and didn't see one. I even did a search. If there has been recognition and more information since then given by a Dev, I'd love to see it, so go ahead and post a link here for us.
  • I typed "Throne room" in the search field and filtered "only discussions". There are 5 different threads about this issue in the first two pages, now 6 counting yours. I think the devs are aware of it. :)
    The problem, I think, is that they never release small bugfix patches. It's big release or bust. Which is a problem, considering that their patches are released within weeks of each others, which is far too long for a normal incremental cycle.
  • Having read these forums, I knew of the bug.

I played Throne Room in co-op with a bro and suddenly an enemy scored without getting past us.  He'd triggered the mace, not knowing that it was borked.

...it doesn't sit particularly well that annoying alterations were made to this level (which change nothing, except how much players have to spend on walls) before the glaring bug was fixed.
  • vrmlbasic said:
    ...it doesn't sit particularly well that annoying alterations were made to this level (which change nothing, except how much players have to spend on walls) before the glaring bug was fixed.
    That map will be changed again in the next patch, according to the patch notes.
    One year from now, this map will be all grates everywhere. :)
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Winwin said:
    @Sialeeds @CosmonautXX - Our team is aware that this is still happening with the Throne Room's environmental traps. The most recent update made a marked improvement in how often it occurs, but doesn't appear to have fixed it completely. 

We do understand bugs can be frustrating and thank you for taking the time to report this to us. Please rest assured our team is working hard to get that fixed up for the next patch. If you encounter anything else in the meantime, please let us know.
    I merged the three most recent threads on this bug. I can only repeat what Winwin said about this earlier. We know it's still happening and we're sorry for the inconvenience, but we're working on a fix.
    German Community Manager
  • I have seen the same problem with flip traps flinging enemies through walls. 
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    I have seen the same problem with flip traps flinging enemies through walls. 
    That is related to a different issue that we are working on. The throne room bug mentioned in this thread should be fixed.
    German Community Manager
  • DelenterDelenter Member
    edited August 13
    I'm not sure how hard it would be, I'm not a game maker or anything like that... But it seems to me like if you moved the big mace to the other side it would not knock orcs though the wall... But like I said I dont know how much work that would be....

Edit- Wait, never mind I'm stupid... It would still be a problem because the mace has to swing back across the bridge... forget I said anything.....