Consumables Chest Contents

Do consumables chests ever drop Survival-useable consumables, or is it always just Sabotage stuff?

If the latter, kinda sucks for those of us that don't play Sabotage to get that as a login reward.

Comments

• It's just sagotage stuff.
  • CyrianCyrian Member
    Kezz said:
    Do consumables chests ever drop Survival-useable consumables, or is it always just Sabotage stuff?

If the latter, kinda sucks for those of us that don't play Sabotage to get that as a login reward.
    There's a lot that sucks if you don't play Sabotage, as I also don't have time to waste.  Heroes getting their damage/utility shanked, nerfing them in PvE as well for no good reason; the second daily chest being unobtainable (this one is the dumbest); and yes, the consumable chest that is letting me stockpile a thousand cards for a mode I won't play until that second daily chest gets off the "Win 2 games" requirement.
  • Cyrian said: I won't play until that second daily chest gets off the "Win 2 games" requirement.
    You can now skip it for an exp quest. Win 2 matchmaking survival games for 75xp.
  • LockonLockon Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    edited May 19
    Cyrian said: I won't play until that second daily chest gets off the "Win 2 games" requirement.
    You can now skip it for an exp quest. Win 2 matchmaking survival games for 75xp.
    i feel that this patch made "lazy changes" to this daily by simply switching it around with the 2 sab games from before. Now some of us need to use our "reroll" chance to get the chest. Really?!

i'd much prefer the devs change this to be more forgiving:
    1. instead of 2 sab wins, make x amount of kills in sab. You can make the amount approx. to 2 sab games. This way even a lose counts toward the daily. It took 3hrs for me to finish this particular "2 sab wins" quest yesterday because i've been losing consecutively in sab due to bad luck with the card draw & team defense. I closed omdu after that with a bitter feeling. 

2. make the daily sab quest fairRotate it to a chest today then xp tomorrow. Devs, you are showing favoritism by giving chests to "2 sab wins" and xp to survival daily. Tailor this towards player's need in chest/xp instead of what you want them to play. This is pretty selfish of the Dev decision-maker/party to tailor the daily quest to what they want instead of putting their players/community's needs first. Newer players will lean more to survival to progress but they will switch to sab once they've finished with survival. I've finished survival 5/5 star on every map and difficulty, i have nothing else but to play sab now so you need to trust that players will switch to sab once survival is done. I don't like this.
  • CyrianCyrian Member
    Cyrian said: I won't play until that second daily chest gets off the "Win 2 games" requirement.
    I'm well aware of that.  I want the chest, not XP.  It's still stupid have the only second daily chest tied to winning Sabotage.
  • LorelleLorelle Member
    The exp quest used to only be for 50 exp.  It now gives 50% more exp than it used to and is also much easier to do than most of the tasks it used to give you (no longer have to hunt down like, 15 fire ogres or some junk)