Rus

Is it planned to Russian localization, at least text, although full would be generally just gorgeous :)

Comments

• sashimiak said:
    There are indeed plans to release more languages, specifically Spanish, Portuguese and Russian. Unfortunately I don't have a set date to give you, but they should come out soon.

The question has been answered elsewhere ;)  

• Today we got Russian localization. It's great! Thank you very much!
    But unfortunately we have some problems with it(( Russian text is perfect in main menu. But if i started the game i will see some squares instead of russian. Maybe should i install some fonts in my OS? There is some screenshots.
    In English everything is ok.
    P.S. My friend have the same problem. He plays using Steam, i am using native client.
    P.P.S. If any mistakes sorry for my English

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Thank you for reporting this. There will be a maintenance / hotfix tomorrow (22.06. -> http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/13489/server-maintenance-and-hotfix-june-22-2017#latest) adressing among other things this issue. Hopefully that will resolve things. However, if you notice any more errors or wrongly displayed fonts, etc. after the hotfix, please don't hesitate to write again.
    German Community Manager
  • Good news! Thank you for your answering! I hope we won't have any other problems after the hotfix  :)