Server Maintenance and Hotfix - May 23, 2017

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited May 23 in The Archive
Hello War Mages!

This week's server maintenance will begin at 7:00 a.m. Central time on Tuesday, May 23. Maintenance is expected to last 2 hours. Not sure what time that is in your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas

During the maintenance we'll be updating the game to fix several issues, including a bug that was affecting the sudden death experience in Sabotage games, Firelings causing barricades to self-destruct under specific conditions, and rolling back several changes that reduced Bionka's damage more than intended with the recent update.
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

• There was a bug that incrased Bionka's damage or you going to increase her damage? 
  • Could you repeat the question?
  • they're increasing her damage

not finding the original post, but there's a scalling damage with bionca since 2.1, damage is lower that it was intended
  • draculajrdraculajr Member
    so you guys are going to patch orcs must die unchained but i dont see patch notes in the forum or even at steam itself. will you be able to release patch notes at least if you are patching the game?
  • YoloklausYoloklaus Member
    Why i cant find patchnotes?
    1gb patch and no notes?  =(
  • -Will you remove aura damage bug in sabotage?
    When you die the aura stays and all barricade dies... it s hell when it happens.

-Will you fix one day big swinging mace in Throne room ???

-Will you fix Lag of hunters and gnoll ?

-Will you fix the ballistas and saw of arctos that don t have the Triggers fire and cinetic working at all ???

-I can keep going on and on for so long...
    So much problem for a game who is supposed to be fully released...

-Oh and China got lot more or heroes than us, yeah i know exclusive content?
    So what are we to you? some dump orc?
    Yeah i m pissed off a bit...

Peace out
  • ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    edited May 23
    -Will you remove aura damage bug in sabotage?
    When you die the aura stays and all barricade dies... it s hell when it happens.

-Will you fix one day big swinging mace in Throne room ???

-Will you fix Lag of hunters and gnoll ?

-Will you fix the ballistas and saw of arctos that don t have the Triggers fire and cinetic working at all ???

-I can keep going on and on for so long...
    So much problem for a game who is supposed to be fully released...

-Oh and China got lot more or heroes than us, yeah i know exclusive content?
    So what are we to you? some dump orc?
    Yeah i m pissed off a bit...

Peace out
    We fixed the mace bug in like 90% of scenarios in 2.1.

We also fixed the hunter and gnoll lag already in 2.1.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited May 23
    Guys, let's please keep this thread on topic and constructive. I've removed a few posts.

Regardless of the size of the download, this was not a patch. This was a small hotfix to fix several priority bugs, which were listed here in the original post.

@Yoloklaus this is a normal size hotfix/patch. It may seem large for the number of changes, but that's just how it works. 
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • MetalpowerFRMetalpowerFR Member
    edited May 24
    ShadeDev said:
    We fixed the mace bug in like 90% of scenarios in 2.1.

We also fixed the hunter and gnoll lag already in 2.1.
    Sorry Shadedev but hunters and throne room mace are still buggued...
    For the mace, it goes too far, it almost reach the other wall so enemies go trough the other wall... at all glitchy like before ;)

And the aura damage is really annoying.
    Post edited by Harmonia on
  • Throne room still bugged.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/146707739

The Box O' Vox | Orcs Must Die! Twitch Streamer | Twitch.tv/AndrealVox
  • @MetalpowerFR

You should't call people out in the forums.  Robot doesn't like that.  You would be doing yourself a favor if you edited your post before someone edited for you.  If you do have an issue with a player you should report them which is not public.

They talked about the throne room bug, what caused it, what fix they implemented and why it didn't fix 100% in the last insider access.  Check it out on youtube to get a better understanding.

• Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Sounds good, but I'd like to know when the "Audio Popping" bug will be fixed as promised?
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Guys, we appreciate your feedback, but please, as Praestigiator said, do not call out other players by name to avoid arguments and stay on topic. If you have reason to believe that somebody is cheating, please report them by using the function in game or contacting the support: https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support/contact-us. They will investigate and make sure that no rule breakers go unpunished.
    German Community Manager
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    edited May 25
    Also, besides the still present Audio Popping issue, when will the "Arcane Bowling Ball" be fixed so that it shoots straight the way it's supposed to, rather than off to the side enough to hit and be stopped by objects that it shouldn't?