Were excess Parts supposed to covert to Gibs?

PericlumPericlum Member
edited May 24 in Questions & Answers
Flipping through forum posts, I found a couple guys talking about getting Gibs for their excess Revenge Runes. But, I can't get mine to convert.

I did exactly what was described in the post. Took all the parts out of my Barricades/Great Wall/Decoy/Summoner, then left the Workshop. Nothing happened. I slotted a Revenge Rune into each of those four traps, then left the Workshop. Still nothing. I slotted the stuff I actually wanted back into my traps, checked the shop. Nothing.

So. Are they crazy? Or, am I doing something wrong? Or, is this just a bug?

EDIT: Okay, why is there a stupid pop-up that says "You've asked questions that now have answers" when there are no answers to accept or reject? I can't make it go away.
Post edited by Periclum on

Best Answers

Answers

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Does anyone have more than 5 parts of the same? Or more than the total amount plus 1 in the workshop? Like having 6 revenge runes or 15 health siphons?

It seems like some parts have higher limit than they should but just by 1.

Might be a bug anyway.
  • I had an extra revenge rune after the patch.  I had to unslot all of them and it gave me the gibbs for the extra.
  • Does anyone have more than 5 parts of the same? Or more than the total amount plus 1 in the workshop? Like having 6 revenge runes or 15 health siphons?

It seems like some parts have higher limit than they should but just by 1.

Might be a bug anyway.

Yeah I have 5 revenge runes plus ones on traps. Also I have 11 vanity plating i'm not sure that's right. Maybe it will fix it self but I've got enough gibs anyway.
  • PericlumPericlum Member
    did receive gibs for one from opening parts chest today, which is what brought me here, only got 34 for it which really sucked... and of course no idea which one it was....
    Okay, wow. That's awful. I've gotten more than that from a stack of traps in an Apprentice chest...