This weekly challenge : Playing with fire also gives level when you die

I don't know if this a bug or the game way to say "Hey, you suck. Here some handicap" but each time you died on that challenge you got extra level. My guess is since at the start of level you got free 2 level, each time you die the game though you're starting a new game and give you extra 2 level on top of your current one.

So, if all you do on those challenge are dying, you could end up with lv 20+ character and pissed off teamates at the end of it.

Comments

• OR I start wave doing suicide a lot (Alt+K) and start game with lv 17 heroes. Test it, work every time.
  • To know how broken this was, here some video evident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fr1PSe3l2o

• AxonyAxony Member
    I can confirm the problem, had it yesterday by accident.
    Not that this challenge is difficult to 5 star without this but it takes away the small challenge it should be
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Thank you for reporting this guys and apologies for the inconvenience. We've informed the QA Team and they'll take a look at it.
    German Community Manager
  • Well this weekly is back up again and you can still kill yourself for levels.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited September 6
    Thank you for letting us know Effing! I've passed it along to the team, apologies!
    German Community Manager