New Game Mode: Chaos Trials!

13»

Comments

• edited June 12
    anyway to transfer coin to teammates ? it's good for low level players (low level traps) when they play with other players (high level traps) in normal survival battlerounds or even sabotage :/
  • DominoEDominoE Member
    edited June 12
    anyway to transfer coin to teammates ? it's good for low level players (low level traps) when they play with other players (high level traps) in normal survival battlerounds or even sabotage :/
    There is no way and there probably never should be, the reason being that it's similar to account level scaling, which is particularly important in Sabotage. Getting the average power level of traps in any given team is just as important as scaling the minions to the average account level of the team for fairness and balancing reasons.

For example, it would give one team with two level 10s and a level 100 too big of an advantage over a team of three level 10s, because it would give the former team nothing but T7 traps even though most of them are nowhere near having T7 traps.

Besides, as much of a sort of stigma there seems to be against noobies, everyone should get a reasonably equal experience and chance to participate. If coin transferring was a thing, the one high level in the party would often be left with a bigger burden and stuck doing all the work, and that's not really fun or fair for anyone.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    It's not fun or fair but a common strategy for Sabotage.
    Put 2 lvl1 with 1 lvl100 and let the lvl100 easily kill the minions around lvl50-60
  • DominoEDominoE Member
    edited June 12
    Axony said:
    It's not fun or fair but a common strategy for Sabotage.
    Put 2 lvl1 with 1 lvl100 and let the lvl100 easily kill the minions around lvl50-60
    The level 1s can still just as easily be a liability in these situations, which keeps things somewhat balanced. Do you know how much damage a level 1 takes from a hunter minion scaled to level 30+, thereby easily giving other minions a temporary and massive speed buff? Or how many level 1s are clueless as to what it means when their head gets switched for a giant, glowing red bomb?
  • transferring can really be helpfull in normal survival and endless (sabotage is just an option) ;)
  • StraggyStraggy Member
    I think and hope there will never be anything like transferring. In survival and especially in endless you have to communicate. If you play endless with one high level and one or two low level accounts, there are other options like picking dobbin as high account or power generators or only picking the "important" traps (no wells or dummy barricades). 
    Everyone should be able to participate in a game. 
  • edited June 12
    almost forgot about this one, another problem here is this
    happened for a long time now, i couldn't buy a damn thing. Atleast let me buy some parts if you don't want me to buy traps   :'(
  • now this :'(
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @dantethepunisher The team is aware of the bug with deals and it should be fixed with the next big update. 
    German Community Manager
  • sashimiak said:
    @dantethepunisher The team is aware of the bug with deals and it should be fixed with the next big update. 
    thanks for the reply :)
  • Doom14Doom14 Member
    Are we going to get new weapons in this mode?
  • AxonyAxony Member
    Is this Mode going live within the next months? i don't really care about it once i have every trap T7 and all the important parts
  • Axony said:
    Is this Mode going live within the next months? i don't really care about it once i have every trap T7 and all the important parts
    the important thing is you get to play with friends in new mode. I've got everything now but i'm still really hype for this mode :p
13»