Rotating haystack trap?

What purpose does rotating the trap give? Is it to choose the throw direction? If so, what is the indicator of the throw direction?

Best Answer

Answers

• It deals damage to minions under it when it spins. If small minions are under it, it throws them around in random directions.
    It's good since when the minions are lifted off the ground you deal double damage to them.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    I think he means that you can rotate the trap with R before placing it.
    I'm also interested what the purpose of this is.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I think that none, you only change the way of which the base visually is placed from what I've experienced.

Same rotating direction even when rotating the trap before placing it.
  • that would be very nice if instead we could change the rotating direction of the haymaker
  • But does the haymaker's rotation direction have any impact on the way minions are scattered? I always found they just levitate randomly, but I could be wrong.
  • OndarkOndark Member
    in some maps if you place them in corners they all get thrown into a corner and dont even fly in random directions ...which is cool last entrance that opens in crogon keep if you lead the orc with walls to the right side corner of the killbox they will all die easily there without causing much troubles. (if just the fire ogres wouldn kill your barricades after awhile)