Stack

1) Does trait lifesteal stack with hero lifesteal ability (Oziel, Blackpaw)?
2) Does Tar slow effect stack with Web Spinner slow effect?
3) When Bionka gets buff?

Comments

• AxonyAxony Member
    1) Yes works with Oziel but you won't feel a difference (Blackpaw has no basic attack lifesteal so)
    2) for Combo point yes, for slow effect no
    3) she doesn't need one? she is slow but deals much dmg so i don't see the need for a buff
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Axony said:
    1) Yes works with Oziel but you won't feel a difference (Blackpaw has no basic attack lifesteal so)
    2) for Combo point yes, for slow effect no
    3) she doesn't need one? she is slow but deals much dmg so i don't see the need for a buff
    2) Yes, they stack both, combo point and slow. Although slows stack by diminishing returns so the difference might be small.
  • KjubyKjuby Member
    Blackpaw's one of final tier ability is lifesteal.

edited June 8
    Kjuby said:

The traits are for the primary attack, blackpaw's upgrade is for the RMB skill.
  • TimeMaster said:
    Kjuby said:

One of his last weaver upgrades "take what is owed" gives BP 2% Life steal off LMB.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
    TimeMaster said:
    Kjuby said:

One of his last weaver upgrades "take what is owed" gives BP 2% Life steal off LMB.
    Oh I see, it gives you lifesteal on LMB after you use the RMB... Then it should stack but the upgrade is probably overwhelmingly higher lifesteal than the trait.