Release 2.2 - Chaos Trials

12346»

Comments

• mdragoonmdragoon Member
    Higher levels start to feel like endless. You have to stack CCs, avoid being hit at all costs, etc.. Not definitely a bad thing, but limits your choices. You tied keys to achievements, and gave us only the rift lord one. Can we now why? Why can't I enter the game and have 4 keys, as I have unlocked all of these difficulties? It is not hard to find a party with key for now, but it will become harder later. And I planned to test this mode on apprentice difficulty, before wasting my rift lord's key.

And who gives random bomb spell + indestructible barricades rubble in one set for the first key?! You monsters... Those f.. f.. f.. I need to get away from the barricades moments.. 

P.S. Is it intentional that bombs hit the barricades even when you are separated by the wall from them?  Not like tiny wall, but let's say you are on the other passage, and hug the wall when it detonates
    Bombs ignore walls, it is the same effect as in sabotage so I'm assuming it's intended or else it would become fairly useless there
    Archivist of the Order, feel free to ask me any questions you have!
  • Harmonia said:
    Hey everyone: one minor issue with this update on the Falling Folly map. You may see a message that indicates "paths needs to be rebuilt." This is just some debugging language that didn't get removed and there's nothing to be concerned about. 
    Thanks for this update, I just played that level (since I had a Moneybags daily and I know that level has him in spades) and wasn't sure what was up with that message.

ShadeDev said:
    We buffed the other options...

You can't only buff.  It would slowly inflate the power of the whole game.
    I'm still not sure why the Revenge Rune had to be enervated (Khan wouldn't have been satisfied with only 75% killing Kirk lol), but the 200% damage reflector does have potential. 

IME, Sappers are the primary killers barricades, and RR ofc did nothing against them but the reflector could lead to the kamikaze explosion of the sappers actually damaging other minions?
  • Harmonia said:
    As a result of this change, we are wiping Endless leaderboards with patch 2.2.
    but you forgot to wipe sabotage leadeboards. or at least split solo/2/3party team ranks. sabotage is still unplayable
  • The patch's been out for nearly 20 days now. I've played at least 30min every day, but some days I've played a lot more. Survival, Sabotage, Weeklies... Not counting Chaos Trials of course. And still I haven't dropped one Chaos Key. Not one! In fact I don't even know on which screen the game tells you that you got one, because it's never happened to me. My friends and everyone on the forums seem to drop enough to always have two or three of them sitting unused in their inventory, but every time I've played Chaos Trial past the two free keys I got at launch, I had to buy them with gold or gibs. And since I already 5-stared every map in every difficulty before the patch, I didn't even get the Achievement keys, which to be honest already felt a little bit crappy.

I know the drops are random, but maybe there's a little too much variance between players? Because this comically bad luck is starting to get a little frustrating on my end. :')
  • The patch's been out for nearly 20 days now. I've played at least 30min every day, but some days I've played a lot more. Survival, Sabotage, Weeklies... Not counting Chaos Trials of course. And still I haven't dropped one Chaos Key. Not one! In fact I don't even know on which screen the game tells you that you got one, because it's never happened to me. My friends and everyone on the forums seem to drop enough to always have two or three of them sitting unused in their inventory, but every time I've played Chaos Trial past the two free keys I got at launch, I had to buy them with gold or gibs. And since I already 5-stared every map in every difficulty before the patch, I didn't even get the Achievement keys, which to be honest already felt a little bit crappy.

I know the drops are random, but maybe there's a little too much variance between players? Because this comically bad luck is starting to get a little frustrating on my end. :')
    seems to be back luck. 
    But you could play a 90+min Endless match (crogon keep) to get a safe Rift Lord key. 
  • Played Master Chaos Trials today... Got the combo of doom: Rift Point loss on death + 1 Rift Point.
    Granted, I didn't get them both at the same time, but that was still pretty damn horrible.
    Will it still be possible after next patch? Because it's a really bad mod combo, very frustrating to play. I would be glad to never see it again. :p

PS: Finally got a random Chaos Key! And then another one two games later... So that pretty much confirms that the randomness is a little bit too random, I think.
  • UlasUlas Member
    What's the drop rate and store cost of the Chaos Trial keys?

• Where PS4 ???
  • The drop rate is random. I don't think anyone knows the drops. The cost of keys can be found in game in the premium shoppe and the store.

It's not on ps4 because they want to stagger releases. It should be in the game by september.
12346»