Midnight fanart

DonnerstagDonnerstag Member
edited June 19 in Community Showcase
I've been meaning to draw OMDU fanarts for a very long time. It's such a great exercise to draw someone else's character in my own style!
So here's one I've done this week-end. It's everyone's favorite anthropomorphic assassin's, Midnight ! (and, I'll say it, my favorite hero to play)

I had fun drawing her, hope you'll enjoy the result! :D

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wow! It looks very very cool! :yum:
  • Super awesome!
    The Box O' Vox | Orcs Must Die! Twitch Streamer | Twitch.tv/AndrealVox
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    That looks amazing, great job! If you're ever feeling bored and charitable at the same time, I would love a drawing of Dobbin with an oversized ice cream bucket instead of his backpack and a giant spoon for a shovel.  :p
    German Community Manager
  •  <3 
  • AxonyAxony Member
    sashimiak said:
    That looks amazing, great job! If you're ever feeling bored and charitable at the same time, I would love a drawing of Dobbin with an oversized ice cream bucket instead of his backpack and a giant spoon for a shovel.  :p
    Is this a teaser for a new summer skin?
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Axony said:
    sashimiak said:
    Is this a teaser for a new summer skin?
    I wish! You are giving me an idea though: I get Donnerstag to draw it and then I hire a Texas based ninja who will smuggle the drawing into a pile of skin concept art. Then I arrange it so Harmonia sees it and since she knows the Dobster is awesome and ice cream is yummy she will move heaven and earth to get the skin into the game. And then we all enjoy the awesomeness that is Chocolate Chip Dobbin.  :o
    German Community Manager