New Hero Deadeye (coming soon)

When looking in your workshop > heroes, it now lists Deadeye, as comin soon. Agile ranged, dual crossbows and explosive arrows.

Comments

• Yeah we know a lot about her already. See this thread: Heroes! (and what could have been) 

and here is a Hero spotlight in Chinese: http://omd.qq.com/v/play.shtml?iCategory=1&iVideoId=49 

And she appears in Midnights bio.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • MinotaMBMinotaMB Member
    Thanks, didn't know that.  
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Kobold is out of the bag on this one! :smile: Really can't wait!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • pjk2002pjk2002 Member
    @Harmonia Lets just hope this isn't a Temper coming soon kinda thing  ;) In all seriousness, pretty excited, but will she be included in the $30 hero pack? Was gonna buy that, now I don't know if I should hold off or not.
  • No the hero pack will get you every hero out at the moment.
  • just 1 question: When? (next patch?) :p
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer

Can't confirm when she's coming, but let's say sooner rather than later. You guys know I like to hold off on the "soon" until it's not too far!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • We have to wait at least a month. We should save enough skulls.

A new hero means more chests to be got with each battleground. 

I have heard the next will be Sir Gregor, whose Chinese version is Mulan, a female warrior with a great sword.

* How do you imagine the future kobold king hero? Maybe summoning kamikaze kobolds with explosives. 
  • @LuisCarlos17f, I don't know where you get your information. But check out this thread if you want to learn about Chinese heroes. Heroes! (and what could have been)

Also by Sir Gregor do you mean Sir Winston?
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • PericlumPericlum Member
    We have to wait at least a month. We should save enough skulls.
    Hahahaha.

Clearing a single key gets you 7800 skulls just from chests. Takes what, like... six hours? Save once we get an actual release date, if you really feel you need to. But, I doubt the cost will be over 15k.
  • Periclum said:
    We have to wait at least a month. We should save enough skulls.
    Hahahaha.

Clearing a single key gets you 7800 skulls just from chests. Takes what, like... six hours? Save once we get an actual release date, if you really feel you need to. But, I doubt the cost will be over 15k.
    I guess it time to start partying and doing keys, i've yet to get one from playing. Just the free one and one for 5000 gibs.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    keep in mind that Temper and Bloodspike at the "soon" tag for months
  • But Deadeye is completely made. So teasing her now must mean that she is probably coming next update.
    So I'd expect to see her on the next insider access.
  • But Deadeye is completely made. So teasing her now must mean that she is probably coming next update.
    So I'd expect to see her on the next insider access.
    I'm so hyped right now :p
  • oh no, arba again!? stop that spam. pls replace deadeye with at least one summoner and turret-master
  • GustavoMGustavoM Member
    oh no, arba again!? stop that spam. pls replace deadeye with at least one summoner and turret-master
    I...think Dobbin's wife is a engineer of sorts. So we may have a "turret-master" someday.
  • Yes, it was my mistake, sir Wiston, not sir Gregor.

* How should a turret-master be in OMDU? Is Stineye with his totems a turret-master?

* I hope the next month. Enough time to save skulls.

* I think Brass, Dobin's wife, will be before kobold king. 
  • KjubyKjuby Member
  • Do you think she will avalaible in the next "patch", maybe the 18th July? I hope that. I am saving skulls to buy her. Also I am saving gibs to buy a new skin if there is in the next patch. I supose Smolder will be the next one. 
  • About Deadeye, just one suggestion...
    I still haven't made my thread about localization issues (need to gather evidence :p) but as I've said before, the french translation of the game is... a bit unpolished, let's say. Anyway, in the french UI, Deadeye is called "Oeil Crevé", which is an exact translation of her name, but sound completely ridiculous for a character's name. Please tell me it's not final. Other heroes with common words as name weren't translated, it should be the same for Deadeye.

Or at least change Stinkeye to "Oeil puant", Blackpaw to "Patte noire", Temper to "Colère", Midnight to "Minuit", Cygnus to "Cygne"...

(Don't actually do that.)