iMage Bugs -- Please report all bugs relating to iMage in this thread

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    There will be several bug fixes made around iMage with the next patch.
    German Community Manager
  • DratunosDratunos Member
    edited July 24
    Deleted
  • After patch, iMage still bugged.

Trying the new Crogon on Endless with new hero and new build at the kitchen southwest... that's when a stupid clone comes to disturb... the original stuck behind spawn point.

IMage should just cast their clones so only the clones can get stuck... 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    LunaSling said:
    After patch, iMage still bugged.

Trying the new Crogon on Endless with new hero and new build at the kitchen southwest... that's when a stupid clone comes to disturb... the original stuck behind spawn point.

IMage should just cast their clones so only the clones can get stuck... 
    Where are all the clones there? I can see one at the kitchen. The rest didn't spawn at all?
  • Playing solo, so there is only 1 clone. 
    LunaSling said:
    Playing solo, so there is only 1 clone. 
    Oh I didn't know the Image spawned as many clones as players in a match, interesting.
  • LunaSling said:
    Oh I didn't know the Image spawned as many clones as players in a match, interesting.
    Didn't know that either, just thought his clone system was a bit wonky. Did the devs ever mention this fact?
  • LunaSling said:
    Didn't know that either, just thought his clone system was a bit wonky. Did the devs ever mention this fact?
    I thought "no. of clones = no. of players" was open knowledge...
    I really thought so since that Merc's Litter weekly where there's only kobolds and mercs... and I repeated that map like... too many times.
  • MajuninMajunin Member
    edited July 27
    Just had a match in unchained fortress where the real iMage and a clone (fire & lightning) were stuck behind the barrier, while the other two of his clones (frost & arcane) were messing us up. (http://imgur.com/a/V3U9X)

Suggestion for a band aid fix; make the real iMage loose xx% health when one of his clones is killed, so that eventually he will die from that.
    We apologize for this guys. The devs are already investigating what's going on. If you experience any bugs around iMage (listed or not listed), it would be a huge help if you could send in a ticket, describing the bug and providing a screenshot (if available) as well as the approximate time of the game where the bug ocurred and the names of your teammates, if you can remember. It also helps us immensely if players provide their logs with a bug-ticket (https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/208141403-I-don-t-see-a-solution-for-my-problem-in-the-Knowledge-Base-for-Orcs-Must-Die-Unchained-Can-I-send-you-my-logs-). 
    German Community Manager
  • I have a bug with image ! each time i killed the right image with periodic bomb (it's possible), the other wrong image don't die and are versus me for the end of  game ! is it possible to resolve this please ! 
    bennytor said:
    I have a bug with image ! each time i killed the right image with periodic bomb (it's possible), the other wrong image don't die and are versus me for the end of  game ! is it possible to resolve this please ! 
    I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. Is this happening for you on PC or PS4? What game mode were you playing and on which map?
    German Community Manager
    edited August 3
    He also spawns dead in some maps like Eventide Ramparts or Temple Graveyard.

(He instantly dies after spawning)
  • TeckTeck Member
    This happened to me recently in Orcatraz (PC), but I didn't fully realize the situation until the final wave.  I was unable to get screenshots sadly.
  • sashimiak said:
    bennytor said:
    I have a bug with image ! each time i killed the right image with periodic bomb (it's possible), the other wrong image don't die and are versus me for the end of  game ! is it possible to resolve this please ! 
    I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. Is this happening for you on PC or PS4? What game mode were you playing and on which map?

it's for all map in chaos key on PC ! ;) i think it's because i kill it with periodic bomb because this item make damage to boss and mercenary, allies and guardian if that one is active !
    Is this still happening to you or did it stop after the last patch?
    German Community Manager
  • no the last time it was the 3 august so after the last patch ! 
  • Today i got such issue with iMage. I played solo on storm drain master. In 3rd or 4th wave i got iMage. One fire and one lighting. Firstly i killed fire iMage, I got no notification and sound that it was real or not, than i killed lighting iMage and surprise "this is only ilussion" and for the rest of waves he has run follow me :dizzy:
  • sooo, I've recorded a similar bug on Confluence, where the mage spawned at the upper right gate, I think this could be the problems source, you can see that the mage comes our of the gate and splits right infront of the bridge, in the process the original gets stuck in the bridge and his clones roam around the map while the original stays stuck.
    this could be the same reason why he's bugged on Frostbite when he spawns at the lower right gate (again, a bridge) and instantly drops down and gets stuck too with his audio queue in an endless loop (this is really freaking me out everytime I'm the one defending that gate... but see for yourself

• NerbilNerbil Member, Early Access
    Just encountered an iMage bug again (9/27/2017). Playing "Throne Room" on "Rift Lord" difficulty. On wave 3, iMage spawned as an enemy. I was able to kill his clone and got the message of "Ha Ha, guess again". The clone was dead and didn't return. However, I was unable to kill the other iMage, and he continued to hunt me for the rest of the map. Eventually he fell into the acid and got stuck, but he never went away.

Screenshot of when he first spawned and I realized I couldn't actually kill him:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/902267248829072515/C399D78A03F70B118902B2C987291DD297EFF6C6/

Still around at the end of Wave 3:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/902267248829074233/89AB1EFD3EDA909119F54CEEEA3481AF1F2EC904/

Stuck in the acid pool in Wave 6:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/902267248829074461/7F28602ED84C98D0D509EB022E6CB3432F615A1C/

iMage still present at the end of the map (dead and respawning in the acid pool):
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/902267248829074683/B560B37D939ACD3C9A481FD1C9437C0D732AB76D/

This iMage bug has been fairly rare and hard to duplicate, but it is still around. In my case, I could kill and remove one version of the iMage, and the other I could kill but he would go invisible and then return. I was never able to completely kill the 2nd iMage copy.