Chaos Trials Key Drops.

I have played a lot of  matches since chaos trials launched but not a single key has dropped yet. So that made me think, What are the drop rates? And does it have to be matchmade games instead of solo or 3 party games.

Answers

• AxonyAxony Member
    i think it's pretty random, i played 2 sabotage games and 3 normals RL survival and got 3 additional keys already
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Nillerboi said:
    I have played a lot of  matches since chaos trials launched but not a single key has dropped yet. So that made me think, What are the drop rates? And does it have to be matchmade games instead of solo or 3 party games.
    I'm pretty sure that the length of the matches is taken into account. Longer matches like a long Endless run have probably higher chance of dropping a key, ofcourse winning a match also probably gives more chances.
  • Doom14Doom14 Member
    edited June 29
    Nillerboi said:
    The same has happened with me too.Played too many matches in survival,sabotage,chaos trials(in party) but didn't find a single key.

• It really all boils down to luck. 
    - This account has clocked over 6 hours game time since the "hot fix", no keys.
    - My Alt account played 5 games for the daily quest and got 2 keys.

Side note:
    I was wondering if it could be: Finding 1st key is fast, 2nd key is takes longer... 8th key takes forever...
  • Just to say.

You can't get keys from chaos trials. So stating how long you've played for is pointless if you've only been playing chaos trials.