Server Maintenance and Hotfix - June 22, 2017

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited June 21 in The Archive
Hello War Mages!

There will be a small hotfix on Thursday to resolve several issues from Update 2.2. This will require server downtime beginning at 7:00 a.m. Central time on Thursday, June 22. Maintenance is expected to last 2 hours. Not sure what time that is in your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas

During the maintenance, we'll be updating the game to fix several issues:
  • Resolved issue with Tundra's ability becoming disabled due to a combination of the gear disable modifier and one of Tundra's weavers.
  • Resolved issue with Bloodspike's Fortified Meals not working as intended.
  • Resolved issue causing Russian Language text to display improperly in some instances.
  • Resolved incorrect text for German Language Survival quest.
  • Resolved issue with Academy Sewers on Rift Lord difficulty.
  • Resolved issue causing invisible Chaos Key after joining party.
  • Resolved issue causing daily deals to display incorrect information.
For up to date server and maintenance information, follow @OMDservers on Twitter!
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager

Comments

• Harmonia said:
    • Resolved issue with Tundra's ability becoming disabled due to a combination of the gear disable modifier and one of Tundra's weavers.
    I think the same thing happens to Tempers attacks during enraged. Since I had the gear disable modifier and I couldn't use my basic attack while being enraged.
    You can normally use primary attacks but not the other attacks.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I had also some complaints about Hogarth RMB, didn't confirm it myself though
  • edited June 21
    What was the issue on Academy Sewers RL?
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited June 21
    Harmonia said:
    I think the same thing happens to Tempers attacks during enraged. Since I had the gear disable modifier and I couldn't use my basic attack while being enraged.
    You can normally use primary attacks but not the other attacks.
    Confirmed, our QA team is looking at this as we speak, but it won't make it into tomorrow's hotfix. Also taking a look at Hogarth.
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • Not just tundra, Hogarth's RMB is also disabled by level 10 with gear disable modifier
    please also fix that
  • What was the issue on Academy Sewers RL?
    On the fifth wave. After two waves of the top gate and both of the gates were open for 2 waves. Then they left open both gates and sent the same amount of minions in each one. So double Sarge and it was a bit hard.

I found out in trials we let in a few minions that wave.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    this is a bug? i thought this was intended in Sewers to make it harder for sabotage