Screen Shot Quiz!!! Answers

EffingWormsEffingWorms Member
edited April 3 in General Discussion
So I got bored and decided to get some glitchy screen shots.
I will start off easy and get harder as I go along.
My question to you is how did I set these up?

1. The man with three holes

2. Bionka has got stuck  :'(

3. Orcri-la summit 

4. Sorry I've got no head

5. A Kobolds point of view.

6. A Dance with Bulls

7. Dash Fail

8. Tempers Higher Calling

9. Swimming with Sharks

10. The Calm before the Storm

My question to you is how did get these screen shots?
1 point for each. Good luck! You are going to need it.

They all use different bugs and set ups.
I will be very impressed for anyone who gets more than 5.

Thanks to @DaTeddyBear for helping me frame the camera.
Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
New? Here are some Game Tipz.
Post edited by EffingWorms on

Comments

• AxonyAxony Member
    Screen 1: 2x Dobbin Q 1x /defeated
  • Screen 1: As Axony said, Dobbin's /defeated is him digging into the ground (If you type /dance afterwards then you also get the disco above the hole).
    Screen 2: On the cemetery you can enter through the bottom left gate (tricky - in the corner).
    Screen 3: You mean you jumped from the roofs up to that point? Most high areas are reachable with Blackpaw.
    Screen 7: Dashed from the 2nd floor.
    Screen 10:  In The wall you can get behind them by walking next to the wall and around (You can do it with Blackpaw on Stables of Eventide left gate also).
  • Screen 1: As Axony said, Dobbin's /defeated is him digging into the ground (If you type /dance afterwards then you also get the disco above the hole).
    Screen 2: On the cemetery you can enter through the bottom left gate (tricky - in the corner).
    Screen 3: You mean you jumped from the roofs up to that point? Most high areas are reachable with Blackpaw.
    Screen 7: Dashed from the 2nd floor.
    Screen 10:  In The wall you can get behind them by walking next to the wall and around (You can do it with Blackpaw on Stables of Eventide left gate also).
    Points for creativeness, no.1 correct. Also Axony gets the point too.
    no.2 I didn't use the bottom left gate, but you are heading in the right direction.
    no.3 It is a lot more complicated, there is very high invisible walls on the map. With no out of bounds I can find.
    no.7 I am not Midnight. :p
    no.10 If you walk round the wall you will get shot, and if you keep going you will fall through the floor. Also there isn't any character model.
  • SnipahShotSnipahShot Member
    edited July 2017
    I thought there are no character models because you cropped the screenshot, like the fact that there is no timer or anything in some of the screenshots.
  • Alt H only hides the hud.
    Health bars, main bar and icons. But not character models or even other popups like combo, boss spawns and level ups.
  • Some of these I was using alt+H which removes the UI. And I didn't use any editing on the screen shots they are what I was seeing on the screen.
  • SnipahShotSnipahShot Member
    edited July 2017
    Dunno, the Bionka one was a bit annoying to do because the ground in the back isn't always stable and often you might fall through it.
    I did get there from the bottom left gate though. Tried the top left but couldn't glitch through.

Post edited by SnipahShot on
  • I will accept that, I used the top right gate to get through. :p 
    You will have to go up and over.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Half of them look like connection issues related, or atleast they can be done that way.
  • Only one of them can't be recreated in 5 minutes. The rest we can make 100% of the time.
  • I think it is time to give out the answers.
    1. The man with three holes. As pointed out Dobbin digs 2 holes, then does /defeated for the final one.

2. Bionka has got stuck      You can climb out of bounds with any character Teddy will be posting a video soon.

3. Orcri-la summit, this is flying mode-> How to fly

4. Sorry I've got no head, This is the same out of bounds trick, but once you are in the ceiling. Oziel does /defeated and drills his head into the ground.

5. A Kobolds point of view. This is an invisible midnight, alt-H and change the camera angle using alt-pgUp. Due to the white background you cannot see midnight.

6. A Dance with Bulls, this is a hard one, I've pulled off a few times. Spawn in just late enough the minions have already won but your game doesn't pick up that you have lost. Meaning that you have full control but your camera is stuck as the rifts camera angle.

7. Dash Fail, This is in the Library. In the pit there is a ledge you can stand on. If you take Dobbin land on the ledge, do /defeated and look up you cannot see your model, with alt-H on to remove your hud. and a Midnight jumping into the pit to join you.

8. Tempers Higher Calling, if you don't turn up in this map. Then you spawn a few waves in. Your computer will load the original version but have invisible walkways for the minions. They spawn walk up, your ally will work fine with it only messing up for you. Throw in a Temper's happy place while jumping.

9. Swimming with Sharks, this is a well timed How to fly trick. Have your ally slowly walk off the walkway while disconnecting. The ally will keep walking in the same direction underwater. Jump in and take a picture with the sharks.

10. The Calm before the Storm, This is spectator mode. Good luck finding the glitchy spot out of bounds.