Guides for new players and veterans alike - we need your input!

2»

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    I agree on the importance of combos, certainly. We've added a tutorial on combos to the list, but you gave me another idea regarding heroes and items. Perhaps we could add "combo examples" to the hero guides. Meaning, we give a few examples of trap / item load outs for each hero that work well with their kit and make achieving combos possible / easier.
    German Community Manager
  • xciencexcience Member, Early Access
    sashimiak said:
    I agree on the importance of combos, certainly. We've added a tutorial on combos to the list, but you gave me another idea regarding heroes and items. Perhaps we could add "combo examples" to the hero guides. Meaning, we give a few examples of trap / item load outs for each hero that work well with their kit and make achieving combos possible / easier.
    I think that adding this to the heroes guide is a great idea. There are all ready traps that give bonuses to there effect if used by certain character but you have to search for it. This is a very logical and helpful step to make.....maybe.....if you purchase a character you get one of there signature traps for free...a very orcs must die 2 feel.

Also as your community for help. ask them per character what their favorite trap item combo is.

For example dobin fights amazingly with the storm ring, while using his right click. An easy 3 combo points. Since his signature trap is a coin forger a floor scorcher, arrow, or balista works great cause it reaches onto the forge.

Items are very strong and underused. This will bring them into the lime light.
2»