Ingame player reporting.

You guys have to make the player reporting an ingame one. Something like giving you a short description of what happened and you will then get the match time and maybe a replay of the match if you save all matches replays until all players quit the post match stats, or at least for Sabotage since it will put a lot of load on the servers.

This is the 2nd time I have to deal with a 5 year old idiot on Sabotage matches. In the previous time I stopped playing Sabotage completely for about a month (I preferred getting 500 skulls so that I won't need to deal with such idiots).

The moment I saw Tundra and Temper start arguing I blocked the selling of my traps and the Temper sold everything he could (almost all the barricades you see on the minimap are mine). When that wasn't enough he put flip traps to flip minions over my barricades and to the side path.
I haven't said anything except to ask them to stop arguing and then after the 5 years old placed the flip traps.

It is annoying to get screenshots, go to the site and then report a player, there has be a way to report players in the game.

P.S - I removed the Temper name so that the screenshots won't break any rules.

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Thank you for your feedback, I have passed it along to the team. I would also like to commend you for not losing your cool in this situation and instead taking the understandable frustration and turning it into something productive!
    German Community Manager
  • sashimiak said:
    Thank you for your feedback, I have passed it along to the team. I would also like to commend you for not losing your cool in this situation and instead taking the understandable frustration and turning it into something productive!
    I already vented in the server chat xD
  • I would also like to point out that a lot of the time (possibly even the majority of the time) after completing a sabotage you get the error or unable to retrieve data thing.
    It's never been an issue for me as I still get the rewards, I have no reason to want to see the score screen anyway, However, if u don't get to see the score table this means u don't get a chance to report a player (unless u remember their exact name / took any screenshots) 
    Possibly only an issue for EU players however I have friends who also play with me from a different location in the UK and they get the same problem so it's not just me. 
  • wow what a troll :0