Please give Midnight more skins...

She is too damn sexy and i wanna see more of her...please. 

Comments

• Seconded! Only three skins is a travesty. A travesty, I say!
    And beside, the only one I really like, the pirate skin, is locked in an extremely random chest that's I'm not exactly willing to buy. I spend a lot of money on OMDU, but I'd never buy a chest for a 1/32 chance of getting something I want. Too bad, because I'd really like to get it... :(
    Come on, Robot! Let us give you money for Midnight skins! I'd happily draw them too... ;)
  • Seconded! Only three skins is a travesty. A travesty, I say!
    And beside, the only one I really like, the pirate skin, is locked in an extremely random chest that's I'm not exactly willing to buy. I spend a lot of money on OMDU, but I'd never buy a chest for a 1/32 chance of getting something I want. Too bad, because I'd really like to get it... :(
    Come on, Robot! Let us give you money for Midnight skins! I'd happily draw them too... ;)
    I would happily pay more gold, to just get the skin I want out of the random chest. Make all skins store prices, but half of them are also locked in the random chest for cheaper.

Also can we get a ninja skin for Midnight? Gabriella has one and shes not even close to a ninja.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Where the heck are my stinkeye skins if yall want midnight skins so badly? I mean Stinkeye is the sexiest of em all! xD
    I like mostly survival and am looking to five star the rest of the RL maps that I need. I don't want to focus CT until those are done.
  • We need Plumber Stinkeye
  • AxonyAxony Member
    i still demand my Blackflame Smolder
  • Might aswell toss in Cygnus, Bionka, Tundra and Temper in the mix.