consumables Kobold Pups

Good day, I have completed achievement Good Puppies, but don't have unlocked consumables Kobold Pups, any reason why?

Comments

• TeeZTeeZ Member
    edited July 15
    I have a similurar Problem with the endless Unchaind

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    I apologize to you both for the inconvenience. This is known to happen sometimes and the team is looking into it. I know you have already shared your screenshots here, but if at all possible, could you please send in a ticket to support (https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support/contact-us) with your screenshots attached? They will be happy to award the appropriate consumable to you ASAP. 
    German Community Manager
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @Treak - We received your ticket and sent you a reply with full details. In regards to this bug, our team is aware and has a fix in line for the next major update.
  • TreakTreak Member
    Now is all fine, thanks :)
  • bennytorbennytor Member
    I have the same with bomb ! 
  • RuneScaperRuneScaper Member
    edited July 20
    Winwin said:
    @Treak - We received your ticket and sent you a reply with full details. In regards to this bug, our team is aware and has a fix in line for the next major update.
    Treak said:
    Now is all fine, thanks :)
      By this, are you saying the next major update has happened and the issue is sorted? Because I have both the achievements completed for the bomb and kobold pups but I don't own the infinite card for either. 

The reason I never brought up this matter is because I presumed I had to use my remaining cards (which I had quite a few of) before I actually was allowed to gain this infinite card. (now I've used them all up but no infinite card. 

Post edited by RuneScaper on
  • AxonyAxony Member
    now you just need to wait fo the patch.

maybe it will be out "soon"
    @RuneScaper Winwin meant that the bug will be fixed with the next major update.

For everybody else, if you have completed achievements that should award infinite consumables but haven't received the appropriate reward, please put in a ticket with our support (https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support/contact-us) and they will unlock the consumable/s for you.
    German Community Manager
  • @sashimiak

Yeah I understood @winwin, but @treak then followed that up with"now all is fine"

and since it was the very next message one could question if the "now all is fine" statement was in regards to the major update has happened and everyones accounts should now be fine.

But that's okay, I'll just wait on the major update I'm in no rush for those cards. 

I apologize, I thought you had meant to link winwin and had put treak in by mistake :)
    German Community Manager