Wrong chest reward

For the two games I have played, upon completing my quests I have gotten an apprentice and a war mage chest, even though I should be receiving rift lord chests. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a known issue from recently?

Comments

• This isn't a known issue.

Try and get some screenshots. What is your level?
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello @vandermore

Looking at your account, it appears you received the appropriate chests for your rewards. So you're aware, if you win an Apprentice map with a new hero, you will receive an Apprentice Chest and not a Rift Lord Chest. Similar will occur if you complete an achievement with a specific type of chest tied to it.

If you receive the wrong chests, please grab screenshots and submit a ticket with full details for us here. We'll be glad to take a closer look for you!
  • RuneScaperRuneScaper Member
    edited July 17
    For the two games I have played, upon completing my quests I have gotten an apprentice and a war mage chest, even though I should be receiving rift lord chests. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a known issue from recently?
    I think what likely happened is, you completed a quest which you were set but you also completed a map with a new character. It only showed you receiving the chests won from that specific map. (as it often does) however when you did open your chests you will have got the additional chests from completing the quest. 

(basically at the reward screen when it shows your rewards, it doesn't always include the additional chests from the quest, only from completing that specific map, but the chests are still actually with you and will be opened when you open the others)