Occasionally do not receive reward after game.

DarklokeyDarklokey Member
edited July 16 in Bugs & Technical Issues
The game asks me to rejoin after the game session has ended and then after clicking ok, says it's unavailable and kicks me out with no reward.
EDIT: This also appears to have not applied anything I did throughout the match to my quests, further frustrating me.
I like mostly survival and am looking to five star the rest of the RL maps that I need. I don't want to focus CT until those are done.

Comments

• WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @Darklokey - It sounds like you may be experiencing disconnects when transitioning from the game to the dashboard, or during the game itself. We have a thorough list of troubleshooting steps that should help resolve this for you here.

If you try those troubleshooting steps and the issues persist, please open a ticket with us and let us know the following:

1. The time of the last game you did not receive a reward for.
    2. The map you were playing on.
    3. The names of any teammates you can recall.

The more information we have, they better we can investigate and assist you.
  • I cannot honestly remember what time it was when I got dced from that match. However, the fact that it can happen is very annoying as I've had it happen more than once.
    I like mostly survival and am looking to five star the rest of the RL maps that I need. I don't want to focus CT until those are done.