midnight first tier upgrade changed?

the prolong prowl were suppose to be like smolder upgrade that don't use mana when activate. but somehow, i have notice that even though i pick that perk and the mana still being drain. not sure when did it start but i have been notice it for almost a week now. so, did you guys ninja change that perk or something not working right?

Comments

• the prowl hability has a mana cost for activation, and a sustaine mana cost when it's active, the veawer only remove the initial mana cost, the cost during activation will still be there with the veawer
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    edited July 17
    CremoAcanthis is correct. Entering prowl has a mana cost since patch 2.1

Patch notes comments here:

Midnight:

• Prowl now costs 15 mana to activate.
    • Prowl mana cost per second reduced to 10 (from 13).
    • Prolonged Prowl Weaver upgrade now removes the activation cost, rather than reducing the sustained mana cost.
     Developer Comment: We didn't wish to change how powerful Midnight is, but we did want playing Midnight to require a little more thought as far as when to use Prowl.
  • Is the OP stating that Midnight's Prowl still requires paying the "Prowl Tax" upon activation even after the Weaver to remove it has been chosen?

Developer Comment: We didn't wish to change how powerful Midnight is, but we did want playing Midnight to require a little more thought as far as when to use Prowl.

So many yuge balance changes in an ostensibly non-beta product.  Every F2P game sure seems to follow in George Lucas' footsteps lol.