PS4 Promotional Skins

I was going through skins last night and noticed a lot of them are promotional skins. I followed the link to the site and it gave me a list of a bunch of skins that are no longer obtainable with a bunch of seasonal one. Is there anything is the works to allow ps4 players the chance to snag any of the promotional ones that are not longer obtainable?

Comments

• I don't think PS4 players will get the Founder skins nor the boardgame kick-starter skins. Since they were guaranteed unobtainable.

Like no one has the rooster teeth skins, they sent out them before we could even buy them. So I think we should have another chance.

Two skins you can obtain through, friend recommendations and the Lionheart giveaway.

I think they will give out the miracle worker skin, if Robot has another charity live stream. Via donations.

Last ones are Pax giveaways and the Lucky Tunic. They might give away the Lucky Tunic again.

So you have no chance to obtain most of them. I expect they might go back to the Miracle worker, maybe lucky tunic?
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Kinda annoyed that I am able to view skins I cannot possibly obtain, it's neat seeing the skin but it gets old to think "Oh, I'll never have this, sad".
    I like mostly survival and am looking to five star the rest of the RL maps that I need. I don't want to focus CT until those are done.
  • It is indeed unfortunate. I'd also like to be able to obtain the skins that are in skin chests without having to play roulette, though I understand why those chests exist.

There is hope, though: last patch note announced incoming seasonal events, which will start taking place sometime during summer. Those missing skin might be obtainable though such events; at least, I'd say that would be the perfect prize! :)
  • TeckTeck Member
    This bothers me a bit too.  Mostly because I just miss things I would have been into.  I only recently even learned about the boardgame and the Serpent Guardian skin.  I have been using Razer mice for years and literally missed the promo even though I was already registered with Razer.  I find it rather aggravating that most things I miss out on are simply because there isn't an obvious notification that I spot regarding new events.
  • Teck said:
    This bothers me a bit too.  Mostly because I just miss things I would have been into.  I only recently even learned about the boardgame and the Serpent Guardian skin.  I have been using Razer mice for years and literally missed the promo even though I was already registered with Razer.  I find it rather aggravating that most things I miss out on are simply because there isn't an obvious notification that I spot regarding new events.
    Don't worry about the serpent guardian it is going to be added to normal chests soon.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • It would be very nice for at minimum there to be an option to turn off visibility of skins that are simply impossible to now obtain. As a new player, it is very frustrating to see a cool skin, look up how to get it, just to get a giant "YOU CAN'T". 
  • TeckTeck Member
    Teck said:
    Don't worry about the serpent guardian it is going to be added to normal chests soon.
    I didn't hear about this.  It makes me very happy to hear that thanks!  Still, I think moving forward there needs to be better communication and publicization of promotions and other news.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    I can confirm that the Razer Guardian will be coming to chests very soon! Some skins are exclusive and won't be reissued but others will be available on PS4. There will be several new chests coming in the near future for PS4. We're still finalizing these details so we can't share any more quite yet. I know it sucks to hear that, but we'll be sure to include new chests in the patch notes and you'll see them in the dashboard as well and we'll update our article to reflect which skins are and are not available as soon as possible.
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • TeckTeck Member
    Harmonia said:
    I can confirm that the Razer Guardian will be coming to chests very soon! Some skins are exclusive and won't be reissued but others will be available on PS4. There will be several new chests coming in the near future for PS4. We're still finalizing these details so we can't share any more quite yet. I know it sucks to hear that, but we'll be sure to include new chests in the patch notes and you'll see them in the dashboard as well and we'll update our article to reflect which skins are and are not available as soon as possible.
    Can I ask if this is going to be PS4 specific or will this drop in chests on PC version too?
  • You can get the black pawn skin rigth with the Friends thing