Server maintenance for the week of July 24, 2017

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
Hello War Mages!

There will be two game updates this week, one for PS4 and one for PC. 

PlayStation 4:
There will be a small patch on Tuesday, July 25 to introduce ZOEY into OMDU on the PlayStation. This maintenance will begin at 7:00 AM Central time and is expected to last approximately one hour.

PC: 
Update 2.3 - Deadeye will be available on Wednesday, July 26. This maintenance will begin at 7:00 AM Central time and is expected to last approximately one hour.

Important note: Discord integration will not be included with this update for PC. As mentioned on Insider Access there was a small chance that this component would not be approved in time, and unfortunately, this is the case. We look forward to bringing Discord integration to the game very soon!

Not sure what time that is in your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas

For up to date server and maintenance information, follow @OMDservers on Twitter!
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

• Will it be down for both servers during both of these times?
  • Well PS4 server is down so I think it will
  • for ps4 whenever i try to load in the game it comes up with "Cannot authorize login to Orcs Must Die! Unchained server. Try a different account" nothing that i do does anything and my friends are having the same probolem and unable to load in the game. pls fix or notify me when it will be fixed
  • Same here it's because of the servers I think. They are down for the moment 
  • i would of thaught it would be done when it said 7:00 central/1pm for 1 hour and its now 2:24pm
  • They are open again