Sabotage

2»

Comments

• AxonyAxony Member
    Sliq said:
    I'd like to know which rank you are. I'm just curious because the queue times never seemed extremely high for me (like 1-3 minutes most of time, sometimes more sometimes less, I rarely ever have leavers and I never saw anyone on any team dragging the game out to farm extra coin from the generators. Coin generator spam and the usual disagreements, yes, but it wasn't all that terrible for me. Besides, coin generators only reset at the start of a wave so you can't wait for them to reset by pulling a single minion around as far as I know. For reference, my current rank is platinum 4 and I just recently got there, so I was always a lower rank.
    I'm sitting at gold ii/iii  ...average wait times of 4 minutes
    I would love to have your low queue times
  • xciencexcience Member, Early Access
    edited July 28
    Simply the reason I don't play sabotage is that too much of the game depends on getting good spells for the endless wave at the end. Considering that it's RNG you're pretty much just gambling. I'm looking for a competitive head-to-head experience. I have a few more minor gripes but until this changes to something more fair I will never Play Sabotage. This was my deal breaker
  • man yall aint seen nothing.  Long queues? try 2hr siege queues.  Id watch entire movies, forgetting i was still queuing. 

also I seriously doubt people who play this game have the mettle for seige. If you cant handle losing to a computer what make syou think you can handle losing to a person who is talking orc.  If youre playing solo or co-op games, you dont just instantly jump to pvp.  2 different player bases.  the concept of siege was good, the implementation was _____ (you decide), and the reception was poor.
  • Join Leigh Town Soldiers 
  • xGpZxxGpZx Member
    man yall aint seen nothing.  Long queues? try 2hr siege queues.  Id watch entire movies, forgetting i was still queuing. 

also I seriously doubt people who play this game have the mettle for seige. If you cant handle losing to a computer what make syou think you can handle losing to a person who is talking orc.  If youre playing solo or co-op games, you dont just instantly jump to pvp.  2 different player bases.  the concept of siege was good, the implementation was _____ (you decide), and the reception was poor.
    Come try Gigantic feels like siege
  • AxonyAxony Member
    already tried it out and it feels fun
2»