Best DPS

Iam playing with my friend. He plays as Smolder.
He deals a lot of damage and i was wondering if there is a ranged dps who can deal the same amount of dmg. I tried Grabriella but she relies on traps too much ...
wich dps would you reccomend for a beginner? I already bought temper but unfortunatly hes really slow. Even his 3rd autoattack slows him down.

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Blackpaw.
  • heavenqtheavenqt Member
    he isnt ranged ;P
  • Stinkeye or deadeye both high damage ranged. Also great at dealing with large groups of minions.
  • Cygnus is also a ranged character that has huge DPS potential. He's not the most straightforward to play, but once you get the hang of him you'll put your friends to shame. Which is what friend are for, I'm told.
  • TheetisTheetis Member
    Zoey hits quite hard.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    Stinkeye or deadeye both high damage ranged. Also great at dealing with large groups of minions.
    Deadeye? High dmg? you mean like hogarth hitting ice minions?
  • Zoey. Fun as hell. Press E, Unchain, E again. Done.
  • Axony said:
    Stinkeye or deadeye both high damage ranged. Also great at dealing with large groups of minions.
    Yeah similiar also fun to play.
    Axony said:
    That's like saying using Ivy primary attack against an Armored Ogre.

That's not at all how you compare the viability of a hero and not even the overall damage of it. Sure the primary attack doesn't do lots of damage to single target when Infamy is activated but she has more skills just like Hogarth.

Actually, both of them are insanely good against big groups of minions, not even talking about small minions, big ones too. Hogarths build around the E is one of the highest DPS of the game and Deadeye has two really good builds, sustained damage with slow and bleed on bramble + stun on RMB and misdeeds, or the piercing on the Epic. If it's a map that you can merge into a funnel, that ability damage is truly insane.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    i was talking mostly about Sabotage and she feels kind of useless there.
    She has no real CC and her dmg is pretty weak if the enemy sends Trolls and Giants.
    She only gets the piercing on lvl10 and Sabotage and CT are focused on early dmg.

Don't get me wrong but she was the same problem as hogarth.
    She does her job but there are a few heroes who can do the same job but better (compare Tundra to Hogarth)
    Axony said:
    i was talking mostly about Sabotage and she feels kind of useless there.
    She has no real CC and her dmg is pretty weak if the enemy sends Trolls and Giants.
    She only gets the piercing on lvl10 and Sabotage and CT are focused on early dmg.

Don't get me wrong but she was the same problem as hogarth.
    She does her job but there are a few heroes who can do the same job but better (compare Tundra to Hogarth)
    Well, that's true for Sabotage. Tundra is better in Sabotage just like some heroes are better in that mode.

Although I really think that Deadeye is viable and better than most heroes even in this modes where early dmg is important. Maybe not maps like Falling Folly but others where you have more control over the wave, she works pretty great imho.
  • I like Midnight, Though she is a Physical character and very squishy, She is swift, and moves smoothly, and with the proper weavers selected I have managed to get around 400K Damage every game I play with her.