As someone who has spent over $1000 on your game...

124»

Comments

• @TimeMaster

I appreciate your second response a lot more. Thank you.
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    DnbNation said:
    @CuteAnduin We dont have chaos trials on PS4.

It's not impossible, I'm already over half way done. @ 54% to be exact - Empty Pockets Achievement

We don't have guaranteed store deals yet.

A little patience then... it's coming and probably sooner than later :)

• DnbNationDnbNation Member
    edited October 4
    @Jacowboy Whats that? Jokes aside, My post wasn't about the release date or being impatient for release. It's about the in game store chests and trading Gibs for Gibs. I just wanted to voice my opinion. felt this was the appropriate forum subject topic to post on instead of creating a new one.

Timemaster has somewhat put my mind at ease for now.

Maybe to address this issue put a token system in place, this way people dont feel ripped off. Might be good for people who don't receive the items the want.

Example - Every 1,000 Gibs obtained through store bought chest offers 1 token. Takes 5-10 amount of tokens and The system will determine which traps of yours are not T7 and it will randomly choose one of the parts for you. No selection. 

Best of luck to everyone.
    Post edited by DnbNation on
  • @DnbNation
    My bad to assume you are on PC. But ye CT trials will be your way to farm chests when they come to PS4. 

In the end just ace yourself so you dont get burned out.
  • @CuteAnduin
    I feel more burned out after opening all those store / gib chests than I would staying up for 3 days on a crack binge  :p

Ive gone to great lengths to help the PS4 community and no mod has even sent me a message or respond to previous post from a week ago.

It really puts a negative image in my eyes and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

Im done here. 
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    DnbNation said:
    @CuteAnduin
    I feel more burned out after opening all those store / gib chests than I would staying up for 3 days on a crack binge  :p

Ive gone to great lengths to help the PS4 community and no mod has even sent me a message or respond to previous post from a week ago.

It really puts a negative image in my eyes and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

Im done here. 
    It might have fallen through the cracks or if your post was a response to another player's question we might thought you answered quite well and didn't do anything since we like to encourage the community to help each other. I apologize if it seems like we don't care. Could you point me in the direction of the post you are referring to? I would love try and respond, albeit late.
    German Community Manager
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    DnbNation said:

Maybe to address this issue put a token system in place, this way people dont feel ripped off. Might be good for people who don't receive the items the want.

Example - Every 1,000 Gibs obtained through store bought chest offers 1 token. Takes 5-10 amount of tokens and The system will determine which traps of yours are not T7 and it will randomly choose one of the parts for you. No selection. 

Not really necessary because you'll get the daily deals soon enough... when that happens you'll be able to buy all the non t7 trap cards for skulls... So, buying gibs chests will both give you a chance, but also give you 1k skulls per pop, which should also help acquiring the remaining traps with skulls.

Personally I would recommend you buy parts chests, so you can outfit your traps, and when you guys get thechaos trials, buy CT keys with gibs as well...

As for the store chests, I'm not sure there's anything to do when you're high level. I mean, the majority of people still have a lot of skins and dyies to buy I'm assuming. If you've injected enough cash to already have everything, it's kinda tough sure, but you're in the minority of people. I'd honestly recommend you wait a bit for the next updates so you can better target your remaining traps through the daily deals, and buy skulls with gold if needed, then parts & keys with gibs... it's the best way I can think of to maximize everything.
  • TeckTeck Member
    Jacowboy said:
    DnbNation said:

Not really necessary because you'll get the daily deals soon enough... when that happens you'll be able to buy all the non t7 trap cards for skulls... So, buying gibs chests will both give you a chance, but also give you 1k skulls per pop, which should also help acquiring the remaining traps with skulls.

Personally I would recommend you buy parts chests, so you can outfit your traps, and when you guys get thechaos trials, buy CT keys with gibs as well...

As for the store chests, I'm not sure there's anything to do when you're high level. I mean, the majority of people still have a lot of skins and dyies to buy I'm assuming. If you've injected enough cash to already have everything, it's kinda tough sure, but you're in the minority of people. I'd honestly recommend you wait a bit for the next updates so you can better target your remaining traps through the daily deals, and buy skulls with gold if needed, then parts & keys with gibs... it's the best way I can think of to maximize everything.
    This is a good recommendation.  If there's anything I have taken away from this thread it is that some players want to attain everything as fast as possible and spend lots of money in order to do so only to then feel bored or left out when there is nothing left for them to get.  As long as the monetization allows for this kind of possibility, I think we'll hear complaints from players who run out of things to aim for.  That being said, I don't think this necessarily needs to change.
124»