[PS4] Can't start a match...

ThorYThorY Member
edited July 31 in Bugs & Technical Issues
I try to play a survival game but everytime when the team ready up, the loading screen shows up and then comes the "The game was canceled prior to a succesful conclusion. Returning to play screen." error. Its really frustrating.

PSN ID: Thory_Valays
Post edited by ThorY on

Comments

• ThorY said:
    I try to play a survival game but everytime when the team ready up, the loading screen shows up and then comes the "The game was canceled prior to a succesful conclusion. Returning to play screen." error. Its really frustrating.
    I have same problem
  • Geisti89Geisti89 Member
    edited July 31
    I Have the same Problem... Cant even Start a Sabotage Match... 

And the exp Bonus stuff expires... Great Start... 

You cant even play the Single Player, well thats the always online future :/
  • Me too, haven't played the whole afternoon, please help PSN skiLLsdtkiLLs25
  • I have the same Problem, PSN: King4of4Babylon. Could you please fix this Bug.
  • For some reason my orcs must die unchained doesn't work for my ps4 everytime I join a game it says 'the game was canceled prior to a successful conclusion. Returning to play screen ' please can u tell me what this means 
  • I've got the same problem on Ps4! Worked fine for 2 days and suddenly this happens, pretty annoying...

PsN: Flamingswordxx
  • PNoiZePNoiZe Member
    I have this problem to , I think everyone on ps4 has this problem
  • P0tZP0tZ Member
    I also have this issue. Works ok in solo but get that damn 'The game was cancelled prior to a successful conclusion. Returning to play screen'
    Sort it out guys, just when u got me hooked, u break it.
    GG
  • Yeah solo works just fine, i don't play a multiplayer game to play solo though, most maps you need allies! I was pretty hooked too, guess i'll play other games for now.
  • Also, why can't we choose what map we want to play on unless you're solo or pre-made?
  • Just played an online match, second one just started!
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    There was an issue on PS4 earlier today but it should be fixed now. If you're still seeing these errors, please let us know!
    German Community Manager
  • It's fixed for me thanks guys! Game is pretty addicting I love it.
  • The game dosent start. Again. Same trouble.