Orc Invasion Event Feedback

13»

Comments

• Right! Since heavy orcs is just coming up, I need tips, what place is best to find these heavy pricks?
    They'll spawn on every map where you fight Unchained minions. Look for their icon on the map details. ;)
  • TeckTeck Member
    Right! Since heavy orcs is just coming up, I need tips, what place is best to find these heavy pricks?
    They're all over the place, but I recommend "Gates of Thuricvod" on War Mage for a quick easy level.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    edited August 7
    There is currently a bug with the rift point counter:
    If you play sabotage and win 25 vs 24 only the 25 are taken into account and not the saved 24 from the enemy team
    Post edited by Axony on
  • OevaagOevaag Member
    Not looking good for Goal 4  :o  Only 69% with 2:40 left to go.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    maybe they will accept it as a victory because sabotage riftpoints are not counting correctly
  • BlaglifBlaglif Member
    I agree in being shocked about the number of orcs that needed to die, but I think that the final goal was a bit much for the entire community. It should have been a difficult challenge, definitely, but it was a bit much for all of us to handle apparently haha
  • TreakTreak Member
    I'm a little confused about why for first three goals we've seen the total number of orcs was need to kill to complete it, but for the fourth goal it was't visible, only "Every Rift Point Remaining Counts!"?
  • Treak said:
    I'm a little confused about why for first three goals we've seen the total number of orcs was need to kill to complete it, but for the fourth goal it was't visible, only "Every Rift Point Remaining Counts!"?
    Me to, until I found out from a german player that it was 500,000 rift points. It displayed on German but not in English.  :s
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • xciencexcience Member, Early Access
    20000 perfect games played in 24 hours. 834 games an hour. with timer only 3 games possible per hour per person. so if 278  people played this nonstop for 24 hours we could have done it.
  • Blaglif said:
    I agree in being shocked about the number of orcs that needed to die, but I think that the final goal was a bit much for the entire community. It should have been a difficult challenge, definitely, but it was a bit much for all of us to handle apparently haha
    Well, to me there are two reasons the last objective wasn't met: the loot wasn't interesting at all (chests aren't so valuable, in fact for high level players one chest is basically worthless) and also, since we couldn't see how much we added to the global counter ourselves, there was no real sense of involvment. If the completion bonus was better and if had been able to see how much my work mattered (in overall percentage, for exemple), I would have been more motivated to play more just to help the community reach the goal. As is, there was no real incentive to play more than usual.

It's alright, though. It was only a test event. I'm sure Robot is working on making them better, and I hope the feedback they got in this thread helped. Let's hope the next events will be more interesting!
  • RezsekRezsek Member
    That last challenge was ridiculous.  First no knowledge of how much rift points were needed but it seemed after watching it for awhile that there was no way to actually get the XX amount of rift points needed.  I would have loved to see my own contribution to each part also.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited August 9
    Hey everyone, thank you for letting us know that the quantity of rift points was NOT displayed correctly in all languages. We'll be looking into this with our QA team. All goals for the event were calculated off of real data, so we're taking a look at the final goal to see why the expectation for the final goal was so far off from the reality.
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • AxonyAxony Member
    because if you loose sabotage 24 vs 25 the 24 do not count
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Axony said:
    because if you loose sabotage 24 vs 25 the 24 do not count
    ^^ That's definitely the suspicion. We're taking a look to see if that impacted the results. The next event won't use that goal.
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • I'm sure this has been mentioned already. But I feel like these events should reward gold. Even if you only get the gold if ALL challenges were completed. Even if it's 100 gold per event.

Would give more incentive for players to actually work towards it more, meaning more people would keep on playing!

And a lot of games like these (With skins etc.) usually do that with their special gamemodes/events. Like how Smite does with their events, they always give away a little of their premium money on their holiday/special events for free. 
13»