Looking for teammates? Introduce yourself!

sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
edited October 9 in General Discussion
Hey everyone! We noticed a lot of PS4 players are using the forums to try and find new people to enjoy the game with. To make it easier for people to find each other, we have created this thread for people to share their information. So if you are looking to kill those pesky orcs together with some other people, post below! 

If you're unsure about the kind of information needed to find the perfect team mate, use this handy template:

• PSN:
  • Timezone: (Not sure about your time zone? Check out this website: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/)
  • Preferred Language(s):
  • Account Level:
  • Experience: (Newbie, Solid, Expert)
  • Preferred Game Mode: (Survival, Endless, Chaos Trials, Sabotage, Weekly Challenge)
  • Goals: (e. g. "I want to get 5 stars on all Master Maps!" or "Just looking to have some fun in Sabotage!")
  • Voice Chat: (Is this a must for you? A no-go? What app(s) do you prefer to use? Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble, Vent, Skype,...?)

Please try to keep the topic clean and only post your introduction so people can find each other quickly! If you need to discuss anything further, want to ask questions or just wish to talk to somebody who posted before you, please pm them!
German Community Manager
Post edited by sashimiak on

Comments

• Anyone wanna play with me on ps4, add me BanditC1998
  • find online PS4 players to team up
  • Ps4 here same name as user name here
  • Join Leigh Town Soldiers 
  • OlanderOlander Member
    PSN: Yimura
    Timezone: US Eastern
    Preferred Language: English
    Account Level: 24 at the moment
    Experience: Played previous Orcs Must Die games on PC. Try playing on PC, but my computer is too old to play higher than medium settings. Need to invest in a new computer.
    Game modes: Any
    Goals: 5 stars on every map would be good enough for me.
    Voice chat: Doesn't matter to me as long as you know what you are doing.

• Neknek3Neknek3 Member
    I want to be in a guild,  add me:nekdevil
  • WhiteWolf3131WhiteWolf3131 Member
    edited August 7
    Http://www.wolfsbrigadeclan.de/forum/index.php?board-list/ Wir suchen aktive Mitglied auch für Orks must die. Psn Id: White Wolf3131
  • Looking for mature cooperative players. By mature I mean mature. I don't care if your young or old. But if you rage when something goes wrong I'll probably won't play with you again. Cooperative means that you actually talk and discuss strategies. One of the benefits of having three people on a team is being able to bring more variety of traps for example. But in randoms everyone just brings their favorite traps, which is kind of necessary since you don't know how the other players will use those traps. So I'd like to find cooperative players who can actually work together without being intolerant and hateful.

If you think that's the type of game play you are looking for. Send me a message on PSN letting me know your looking for a OMDU 

• PSN: Forlornwanderer
    • Timezone: Eastern (Mostly play between 6PM and 10 PM on weeknights)
    • Preferred Language(s): English
    • Account Level: 38
    • Experience: Newbie. I have 5 stared all apprentice and most of War Mage. Just now starting Master content at the time of this post
    • Preferred Game Mode: Survival, Endless, and Chaos Trails (when it comes out). Not much interest in Sabotage
    • Goals: I just prefer playing with people rather than solo, but find that I do much better on solo since there is no communication and random people sometimes are kind of awful. So would like to find a group of solid players to play with regularly.
    • Voice Chat: You must have a mic and willing to party in PSN chat to play with me.
  • Hey guys! My name is Dustin. I am a PS4 streamer and me and my friends are playing this game a lot. We also have a guild that's open invite right now all players of all skill levels. We're just here to have fun and not take this game too seriously. We're always willing to help people whenever we're on and we're not in a full group at that moment. Feel free to add me up on PSN djhercules89 

• How much do you play Orcs Must Die Unchained? I'm level 56 so maybe we can play endless together 
  • Looking for mature cooperative players. By mature I mean mature. I don't care if your young or old. But if you rage when something goes wrong I'll probably won't play with you again. Cooperative means that you actually talk and discuss strategies. One of the benefits of having three people on a team is being able to bring more variety of traps for example. But in randoms everyone just brings their favorite traps, which is kind of necessary since you don't know how the other players will use those traps. So I'd like to find cooperative players who can actually work together without being intolerant and hateful.

If you think that's the type of game play you are looking for. Send me a message on PSN letting me know your looking for a OMDU 

• PSN: Forlornwanderer
    • Timezone: Eastern (Mostly play between 6PM and 10 PM on weeknights)
    • Preferred Language(s): English
    • Account Level: 38
    • Experience: Newbie. I have 5 stared all apprentice and most of War Mage. Just now starting Master content at the time of this post
    • Preferred Game Mode: Survival, Endless, and Chaos Trails (when it comes out). Not much interest in Sabotage
    • Goals: I just prefer playing with people rather than solo, but find that I do much better on solo since there is no communication and random people sometimes are kind of awful. So would like to find a group of solid players to play with regularly.
    • Voice Chat: You must have a mic and willing to party in PSN chat to play with me.

• GnargnarrGnargnarr Member, Early Access
    • PSN:ItsameaMario15
    • Timezone: PST
    • Preferred Language(s):English
    • Account Level: 11
    • Experience: Newbie/ Solid
    • Preferred Game Mode: Survival
    • Goals:Have fun/ meet friends!
    • Voice Chat:I always use voice chat. Psn chat or Discord are the best. 
  • Looking for an active guild. I usually play mornings central time, and on Sunday/Monday anytime.
    PSN: Samsquanch-01
    Lv 60
    Have Mic
    Don't care much for Sabotage, but will play if needed.
  • BerninhellBerninhell Member
    edited August 22
    Psn: berninhell
    Lvl: 95
    Looking to 5 star remaining rift lord maps, so need friends with high levels and tier 7 traps.  I enjoy playing all modes.  I have a mic and am playing more than I should afternoons and evenings.
  • iRageQuitiRageQuit Member
    edited August 29
    ps4: Tertaileh
    Current Level: 60
    Objective: reaching lvl 100 then Going for the Platinum.
    Objective description: 5 starring everything!
    Guild: Looking for one!

Greatest Trophy Grind Fear:
    Empty Pockets - Spend 200,000,000 Coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maps:
    Apprentice: 5 stars Completed and finished on 4 chars (Max - Gab - Bpaw - Hgrth)
    War Mage: 5 stars Completed and finished on 4 chars (Max - Gab - Bpaw - Hgrth)
    Master: 5 stars Completed and finished on 4 chars (Max - Gab - Bpaw - Hgrth)
    Rift Lord: Thats where i am right now

I'm looking for active experienced players to add me!

Post edited by iRageQuit on
  • ps4:Jackbenz1990
    Time: GMT+1 but i play at every hour, got waaaay too much time on my hands...
    Current Level: 87
    Languages: English, italian, spanish, french
    Experience: Expert
    Prefered mode: ANY
    Objective: find a clan and play every mode as best as possible
    Voice Chat: anything...

• PSN : ivanclaudio
    TIME : GMT +1 Switzerland
    Current level : 49 (On pc 56)
    Languages : FRENCH, Portuguese, English
    Experience: Expert
    Prefered Mode: Survival (and sabotage if premade)
    Objective: Platinum on PS4 :)
    Voice chat: PS4 chat

I'm playing with another friend and we'd love to play with somebody else... however it'd be nice if you can speak french :)
    Thank you and see you IG 
    • PSN: rollawaythedew- (don't forget the dash)
    • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    • Preferred Language: English only
    • Account Level: 56
    • Experience: Solid
    • Preferred Game Mode: Survival, Sabotage, Endless, and Weekly.
    • Goals: Just looking for friendly people that play the same game. I play sabotage regularly and want to farm some more chests (gotta get 'em all!). I'm also in a guild called, "An Orc's Wit". Search tag "Quip", looking for more members so we all have people to group.
    • Voice Chat: A microphone is a must, PSN party chats.