[PS4]Looking for more guild members? Tell us about your guild!

sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
Hi everybody! Are you looking for more players to join your guild? If so, this is the place to introduce yourself! Tell people about the things your guild enjoys doing, what you are looking for in guild mates and anything else you want to get off your chest! If you are unsure what to tell people, use this handy template:

• Guild Name:
  • Contact(s): (Leader, Officers, etc.)
  • Timezone(s): (Not sure about your time zone? Check out this website: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/)
  • Preferred Language(s):
  • Preferred Game Mode: (Survival, Endless, Chaos Trials, Sabotage, Weekly Challenge)
  • What we look for in our guild members: 
  • Voice Chat: (Does your guild use voice chat? Is it a must have? Which app(s) do you use?)
  • Additional Remarks:
Keep in mind this discussion is supposed to be a quick and easy way for players to find out about guilds. If you have questions, pm the person you would like to ask directly.
German Community Manager

Comments

• MunchMeSoftMunchMeSoft Member
    edited July 24
    Hi we are looking for people for our guild or just to play. We mainly play survival and alot of sabatoge. If u wanna play hit me up psn is Munch_Me_Soft
    Post edited by MunchMeSoft on
  • russ1411russ1411 Member
    Add me too  username:russ1411
  • Add me also: MorbidSoul
  • Any Guild on ps4 who me and my friend can join pls, we are 20+ with  a few character.. 
    My psn is BanditC1998
  • Join TheBlackLotus :)
  • Wogawell said:
    Join TheBlackLotus :)
    I did, accept me

• Join our Guild - Leigh Town Soldiers