Ability to report players?

First time I've had to deal with griefers in OMD!U, but when it happens a 2nd time and in back-to-back games, I'm now quite livid. Players are gonna quit, I can accept that. But when players stall or stand on barricades and let them be destroyed simply because they don't like where it is or immediately run to a far corner out of combat? Unbelievably frustrating. Just blew two games because matchmaking doesn't filter out the bums.

I would greatly suggest that this become an added feature, if it isn't somewhere in the menus already. Griefers kill games, please do something about it.

Comments

• You can report players after matchs on the pc client. Also you can do it through the website https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support/contact-us

It would be useful to get screenshots.
  • My son and I played a game of Sabotage a few days ago.  At the loadout screen, after selecting heros, we see our teammate unselecting all his/her traps, guardians and consumables and not replacing them.  uh... ok?

Game starts and teammate immediately jumps into a pool of acid and dies.  It's clear that the teammate is not going to help us.  I tell my son, "you know what?  I say we win this game anyway."  So my son and I put up a valiant fight and after a couple of rounds, our teammate just disconnects.  The match went the full 6 rounds/waves and we did end up winning.  lulz.

• My son and I played a game of Sabotage a few days ago.  At the loadout screen, after selecting heros, we see our teammate unselecting all his/her traps, guardians and consumables and not replacing them.  uh... ok?

Game starts and teammate immediately jumps into a pool of acid and dies.  It's clear that the teammate is not going to help us.  I tell my son, "you know what?  I say we win this game anyway."  So my son and I put up a valiant fight and after a couple of rounds, our teammate just disconnects.  The match went the full 6 rounds/waves and we did end up winning.  lulz.

yea some people really do this and sadly still got the winning reward... but kudos to you :)