I was missing for a few month and what i see O_o

I was studying and had no time to play.
Now i return to start collecting souls on my favorite hero and WHAT I SEE?
No more soul stacking, from late game beast to what ever it is right now.Do not care if this one is better early or anything.Soul stacking was so bad orc, scaling like crazy from each kill :(
If anyone has information why they did that to him please tell me.

Comments

• Oziels been changed as you've said.

They removed the stacking and made his base stats better. Then made the max 300 and haunting spirits costs 75 and changed a bunch of weavers meaning that you can gain 75 souls before haunting spirits run out. More changes are probably coming.
  • Oziels been changed as you've said.

They removed the stacking and made his base stats better. Then made the max 300 and haunting spirits costs 75 and changed a bunch of weavers meaning that you can gain 75 souls before haunting spirits run out. More changes are probably coming.
    Yes  i am sitting and testing him.
    Really awful, i do not feel power growing with each kill.Later into the game killing enemy is hard which leads to problem of getting soul for E.On top of that his upgrade, it hurts when i look at it. You can not take extra souls and AOE damage anymore.
    If there won't be stacking-scaling mechanic making him beast with every kill, guess i'll just leave the game.
    Had a good run with old Oziel, wanna save good memories...
  • Neron189 said:
    Oziels been changed as you've said.

Yes  i am sitting and testing him.
    Really awful, i do not feel power growing with each kill.Later into the game killing enemy is hard which leads to problem of getting soul for E.On top of that his upgrade, it hurts when i look at it. You can not take extra souls and AOE damage anymore.
    If there won't be stacking-scaling mechanic making him beast with every kill, guess i'll just leave the game.
    Had a good run with old Oziel, wanna save good memories...
    I would like to know what good memory was it. I dont play sabotage very often but i never saw him there. He was unplayable on 7+ CT where you have to do dmg from first wave. Only good place for him was endless, but who plays it? If you play him right, he is quite powerfull, maby not as old ozziel after 15min of farm, but how many games take so long? And getting new souls is easy, just pick right weavers.
  • Bloodess said:
    I would like to know what good memory was it. I dont play sabotage very often but i never saw him there. He was unplayable on 7+ CT where you have to do dmg from first wave. Only good place for him was endless, but who plays it? If you play him right, he is quite powerfull, maby not as old ozziel after 15min of farm, but how many games take so long? And getting new souls is easy, just pick right weavers.
    Banquet hall is extremely good map for him you could hold left lane by yourself.
    Orcila, never had a problem with Oziel on that map.
  • Why do people even want to make any opinions on a hero basing on sabotage? Oh should I say IvyTemperCygnusTundraFestage, which even without them is crap of a mode.
  • Theetis said:
    Why do people even want to make any opinions on a hero basing on sabotage? Oh should I say IvyTemperCygnusTundraFestage, which even without them is crap of a mode.
    I Agree if hero is made he should be good in every game mode.
    I can see how Oziel is goo early in new game modes.
    Tho he loses power late, a lot.