Deadeye PS4

Hello everyone,

Since I can't wait to play her and i'm waiting since the release of patch 1.03 does anyone know when she will be released? I tried to look for posts of how often the patch release or if there is anything like this but couldn't find anything. Thank you for your replies :)

Comments

• AxonyAxony Member
    Somewhat after Tundra
  • xHawkyxHawky Member
    Axony said:
    Somewhat after Tundra
    Oh man... So the first one is Tundra and after that Deadeye... Damn if they are behind with the ps4 updates :(
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    We'll have another hero coming to PS4 within the next few weeks, but whether that's Tundra or Deadeye I will leave up to your imaginations for now!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • xHawkyxHawky Member
    Hey Harmonia, can I ask you if is there any frequency of the heroes release? Or you are releasing them once they are ready without a schedule? Also with patches, is there any pattern of the patches (e.g. monday once every two weeks)?
  • AxonyAxony Member
    normally there is a patch every tuesday but you only get patchnotes once a month (maybe)
  • xHawky said:
    Hey Harmonia, can I ask you if is there any frequency of the heroes release? Or you are releasing them once they are ready without a schedule? Also with patches, is there any pattern of the patches (e.g. monday once every two weeks)?
    The heroes are already ready. But to get the hype train going they delayed some heroes and a game mode.

Probably next one next tuesday.
  • xHawkyxHawky Member
    Ok thank you very much :)