August Events! :s

EffingWormsEffingWorms Member
edited August 11 in General Discussion
Looks like I got some information mixed up  :s 
So this is the information I have put together from the new Insider Access and Blog post.

There is a weekend event coming:
It will be taking place over the weekend 19th-20th (This is a maybe! (But I'm thinking probably) ). There will be 4 goals.

The goals will run concurrently, once one is complete it will start the next goal.
One of the goals is going to be killing Kobolds.

And later on this summer we will be getting Endless summer:
With a grand prize of a skin. The other prizes will be other vanity rewards, titles, etc.  

This is all the info we have at the moment, also I expect some of these details to change. 
Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
New? Here are some Game Tipz.
Post edited by EffingWorms on

Comments

• HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    The next event will be a weekend event that has concurrent goals (more similar to the first event). Endless Summer will be a longer event but that's ALL I am giving you until we post the full event :)

Sorry, we were talking about both the next weekend event *and* the Endless Summer event during the stream so it got a bit confusing!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • Thanks for the correction @Harmonia

Did some changes to the main post.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    They should start with the "Summer" Event soon.
    On 22nd September is begin of Fall
  • LemartesLemartes Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    Will the grand prize be available for everyone who does the event ?
  • Will all these future events also be available to PS4 players? I sure hope so. 
  • Will all these future events also be available to PS4 players? I sure hope so. 
    @AlucardBlades I know endless summer will be on PS4.

But not sure about this weekend one.
  • If it's not on ps4 then it's a total bust. You can't separate the two communities like that and expect them to thrive.
  • ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    DizzyDaze said:
    If it's not on ps4 then it's a total bust. You can't separate the two communities like that and expect them to thrive.
    The PS4 does not have the tech required to run events yet.  It requires patch 2.3, which should be available for Endless Summer.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • MkkyMkky Member
    ShadeDev said
    DizzyDaze said:
    If it's not on ps4 then it's a total bust. You can't separate the two communities like that and expect them to thrive.
    The PS4 does not have the tech required to run events yet.  It requires patch 2.3, which should be available for Endless Summer.
    So PS4 won't ever get events???
  • Mkky said:
    ShadeDev said
    DizzyDaze said:
    So PS4 won't ever get events???
    You misunderstood. Events were introduced in patch 2.3 of the game, which is not yet available for PS4, but will be released soon. There's gonna be an "Endless Summer" event soon, which will be available for PS4 players too. :)
  • ShadeDev said:
    DizzyDaze said:
    Okay well that makes sense but when do you plan for ps4 to catch up to pc in updates? Cause we shouldn't be forever. Behind them we need to get to where we get the patches dropped on both platforms at the same time and we are at the same patch.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    The team is working on bringing the two versions closer together and we'll have more information to share on that soon, so keep an eye out for announcements :)
    German Community Manager
  • apinapin Member, War Mage Founder
    Has those events any RSS channel or API that I can implement into my website for quick overview?
    First and only CZ&SK funsite of OMD series http://orcs-must-die.cz