PS4 Grinder Skin

Heya,

T4 grinder skin is excessively white and does not have the metallic skin that is shown on the card. It looks cool and I like it.... but I'm not sure if this is working as intended. I'll post a screenshot once I get home and create a dummy Twitter account.

Thanks for making such an awesome game.

Comments

• T4 and T5 traps have a silver skin. T6 and T7 are gold.

It looks like the grinder is about the same colour as your swinging mace. Are your grinder and mace both T4 or T5 and your arrow walls only Tier 2 or 3? 
  • DaxtDaxt Member
    Arrow wall is T5. Mace is T4. 

I'm thinking that each trap has 2 textures and the primary for the grinder, the darker texture, may be missing. Perhaps I'm mistaken. 
  • nope seems good to me,

the first skin is wooden, the second one is all silver arrow wall and grinder skin looks like T5 skins, cades too
  • As far as i'm aware the traps turn a lighter shade when they are sellable.
    During breaks the traps you can sell should turn lighter also the allies traps if they have allies can sell traps on.

But i'm not sure could be that or something similiar but this doesn't work with the second picture which isn't lighter but can be sold.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    edited August 16
    This actually looks to me like a bug. It's quite noticeable how the silver color of the grinder is way lighter than other traps. It also happens on PC. 

But is a kinda random thing. Happens with many traps on different tiers and I'm unsure of why or when it triggers. While it's true that when they are sellable they are lighter, sometimes not all are or some are just lighter than the rest
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Daxt thank you for reporting this. TimeMaster, do you happen to have some examples of traps + their tier with which this happened? And it would help if you could share your graphic settings with us as well.
    German Community Manager
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    It seems to happen as "random" as it does with some traps changing color when "affected" by other traps or minions with elements like lightning or arcane. I have seen several times different traps being lighter or having a different color. Also several times traps blue because they were affected by some lightning attack for some reason or pink when affected by some arcane. 

I don't think I've seen any affected by ice or fire, but not sure about fire.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Do you always use the same graphics settings?
    German Community Manager