Release 1.05 for PS4 - August 22
RELEASE: AUGUST 22, 2017
New Hero: Deadeye
Deadeye is an infamous outlaw with a bounty on her head. With each kill, she becomes stronger and more infamous. Her dual crossbows and explosive arrows make her a force to be reckoned with.
Half elf and half orc, Deadeye was adopted into the elven community of the First Grove as a child and raised as Galadra the trueshot. Accused of her adoptive mother High Warden Naya’s brutal murder, Galadra was narrowly apprehended by Ivy, Warden of the First Grove, losing her right eye in the process and becoming Galadra the Deadeye.
New Feature: Community Challenges
Exciting news, War Mages! In-game events have been a frequent question and discussion topic within the OMDU community and this update finally delivers a lot of the technology we need to create fun in-game events. Stay tuned for the first community event: Endless Summer.
New Feature: PauseA highly requested feature has finally arrived! We have added the ability for non-matchmade games to be paused by any player. Due to the game being online, we cannot pause forever, but you have a significant amount of time to grab a snack.
New Feature: Comm-Rose
Another highly requested feature has been added: The communication rose. Players can press R3 to quickly communicate with other teammates.
New: Sabotage Map - Stables of Eventide
Stables of Eventide is now available in Sabotage mode.
New: Polymorph Base Set ConsumableThe Polymorph Base Set consumable is now available and earned by using Polymorph Chicken 75x.
New: Sabotage Consumables
- Armored Satyrs
- Control Resist Buff
- Control Immunity Staff
Additional Changes Since Last Update:
- Apprentice Hero victory chests now drop 2 cards, instead of 1.
- Control immunity now blocks all knockbacks. Control resistance continues to NOT modify knockbacks.
- Stables of Eventide pathing updated.
- Confluence and Crogon Keep have had metal grates added to the Rift Room to prevent exploits with barricades.
- Players can now buy bundles of chests, rather than just 1 chest at a time.
- Dashboard now displays more cards within the workshop and store simultaneously.
- In-game UI size increased significantly.
- An announcer line has been added for "Our traps are being disabled".
Note: This will be removed in a future patch, due to it being overzealously triggered.
- The iMage now has multiple lines upon death, conveying whether or not you killed the real iMage or not.
- Remastered OMD2 music has been added to OMD!U. Even MORE music improvements are coming in the future.
- No longer have 50 physical armor.
- Health increased by 10%.
- Health reduced by 10%.
- Teacup gnoll damage reduced by 20%.
- Teacup gnolls will now enter the rift (but not score rift points).
- Primary attack now deals 30% increased damage.
- Primary attack damage fall-off increased to 45% (from 33%).
Developer Comment: The previous Bionka nerfs went a bit too far against single targets. This change maintains Bionka's area damage, while increasing her single target damage.
- Blink now restores 30% of Gabriella's health.
- Devious Allure now slows enemies by 40% for 2 seconds if canceled early by damage.
Developer Comment: Gabby's skillset is a fun one - However, as many people have pointed out, her skills are too conditional. These changes are aimed at providing buffing Gabriella in a way that provides her skills with greater opportunity for use.
- Speed increased by 10%.
Developer Comment: We heard your feedback regarding the recent Hogarth jump change. As a result, we have decided to increase his mobility to compensate.
- Penetrating Shot is now capped at 8 targets (from 10).
Developer Comment: Ivy very rarely hits 8 enemies with her penetrating shot, so this change is very small.
- Heart of Flame mana cost lowered to 10 per second (from 12).
- Dragon's Breath mana cost lowered to 16 per second (from 18).
- Range on Incinerate increased to 5000 (from 1500).
Developer Comment: Smolder is a fun hero to play for many people. However, her overall damage is a little low given her lack of control. We have decided to buff her ability up-time.
- Stinkeye's double Zephyr of Oasis weaver upgrade has been reworked: Now causes the totem's stun to slow minions by 50% after the stun ends.
- Attack totem damage reduced by 30%. We fixed a bug in the last patch that caused stinkeye to deal FAR more damage. As a result, he is now over-tuned.
Developer Comment: It was very hard to gain the benefits of Stinkeye's previous upgrade. However, this new upgrade is easier to use, but provides less peak power.
- Oziel passive reworked: No longer gains max mana with each soul stack. Instead, Oziel now deals high damage from the beginning of the game. Upon acquiring 75 soul stacks, Oziel may consume them to use his "Haunting Spirits" ability.
- Haunting Spirits no longer has a cooldown.
- Base mana increased to 300 from 160.
- Weavers 8 and 12 swapped position. Vexing Surge now provides a soul upon hitting an enemy.
Developer Comment: We initially designed the soul mechanic to make Oziel to play as a carry. However, in the current incarnation of the game, this design doesn't really fit. These changes should make Oziel more powerful at the start of the game and more enjoyable to play.
- Fixed an issue where using consumables would be blocked by other actions.
- Fixed several issues related to kill-screen information being incorrect or missing.
- Fixed an issue where barricade rubble could disrupt destroyer pathing.
- Fixed an issue where movement abilities could break camera disabling effects.
- Fixed an issue where trap projections would remain after a player disconnects.
- Fixed a bug where Sabotage could randomly select consumables that shouldn't be available on waves 1-4.
- Fixed an issue where the iMage would loiter behind purple barriers.