Ice Impeller and Bolder Shoot

I had this idea I tried out just a little bit ago, but it did not work and I felt very disappointed that it did not... Here is what I did. I went to Baths, Apprentice level, I brought along long cades Bolder Shoot, Ice Impailer, and Steam Vents. I was hoping to see what would happen... But was sadly disappointed to see nothing happen...

I set up the Kill Box with steam vents on the floor and Ice Impailer and Bolder Shoots above them. When the steam vents went off the minions went up but in the end did not trigger either the Ice Impailers nore Bolder Shoots. I was hoping to see the orcs trigger them and drop the rocks and ice on top of the ones below. 

I feel like this would be a viable strategy for the game, also the fact that people are not very fond of the two traps for not being automatic. I still feel if nothing else that sending orcs flying up into them should force them to trigger and drop their ice and or boulders. This could make them useful in a combo and also make them more viable in the game!

Comments

• That would be cool if minions hitting the boulder/icicle would set it off, it would at least give me a use for steam vents
  • Drathmar said:
    That would be cool if minions hitting the boulder/icicle would set it off, it would at least give me a use for steam vents

I myself use Steam Vents mixed with Pounders in some of the higher ceiling areas.
  • Drathmar said:
    That would be cool if minions hitting the boulder/icicle would set it off, it would at least give me a use for steam vents
    But yeah I think that Boulder Shoot and Icicle Impailer would be much more used and useful if this was allowed in game.