Release 2.4 for PC - Patch Notes

Comments

• I saw a new hero yi-lin at the workshop, will it be available soon???
  • I saw a new hero yi-lin at the workshop, will it be available soon???
    Next update, with a few maps as well.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    Is it possible to change Deadeye's basic attacks to the original design:

Forest Hunter Ai Yuma (Unchained):
    Primary fire (m1): Rapid fire shots that deals more damage the farther away an enemy is. shoots 4 bolts before pausing to reload
    Secondary fire (M2): A sticky timebomb that blows after 2 seconds
    Ability 1 (Q): calls some thorns that damage and slow enemies
    Ability 2 (E): pretty much turns into a turret that shoots really fast for 4 seconds, after one second the ability can be canceled by moving.
    Ability 3 (Shift): Rolls forward and becomes focused, dealing an extra 50% damage
    Passive: with each kill the hero gets more infamous, after getting 12 stacks of fame primary fire will deal a small radius of damage that last 10 second

• The new font/graphics for damage/combos/gold/etc are 10/10.  
  • Joke of the day: Throne Room still buggy. Maybe you guys fix it next patch pls? I mean come on lol :D
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    After seeuing how the reroll system for the Chaos Keys I have to say that I'm happy with it. Only being able to reroll when purchasing it, with increasing cost and only 2 rerolls. Good to reroll if you get really tough for the first tier but not "exploitable" to just steamroll keys. Cool.
  • KillerBF said:
    Joke of the day: Throne Room still buggy. Maybe you guys fix it next patch pls? I mean come on lol :D
    The maces putting enemies through walls is fixed as far as I know. I assume you can still break the AI there however.
  • lielsliels Member
    edited August 31
    Fixed a bug where Stunning Accumulator was affecting all minions, rather than flipped minions.

This was a bug?  Like why would you need stunning accumulator then, the flipped minion ALREADY takes extra dmg from the flip AND is knocked back buying time. 
    If so this is a *really* huge nerf. The stunning accumulator has been well know to increase damage to large minions since open beta at least.  Calling this a bugfix is disingenuous.  It's a "design balance decision".  AKA nerf.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    so this part is kind of worthless right now
  • cool B) 
  • FiatIustititaFiatIustitita Member
    edited September 1
     =) 
    Post edited by FiatIustitita on
  • ShaaoxShaaox Member
    A bit wrong here but... does  someone know  when this  patch  goes Live on ps4?^^
  • Harmonia said:

• Purchased Chaos Keys can now be re-rolled for whatever currency they are purchased with (gibs or gold).
    Well and how this works? Just bought few keys with gibs and reroll buttons were inactive (grey)

Btw there's bug with reworked Stunning accumulator. Lost 2 of them, when tried to replace with another accumulator. They just disappeared from inventory.

• Axony said:
    so this part is kind of worthless right now

Yes, the part is mostly worthless now.  And so are many strategies around physics traps with the stunning accumulator. 

Again, calling this a "bug fix" is exactly like calling the layout of crogon as a "bug fix".  The better players found and advantage and the devs took it away asking us to rethink (or re-imitate) another strategy.  Again.

On reflection, I like that there is an advantage to learning the mechanics and using them; a flip trap might be better than brimstone or a spike trap ...  because it had the stunning accumulator.  But no more.

I'm tired of learning and/or finding ideas with and advantage to have them nerfed.  Especially when they've been around since open beta or longer.

The end of this chain is that placing any trap any place randomly is equal to doing something with understanding and intention.

If the cheese needed to be moved, it should have been moved during beta.  I write this wondering if I will be interested in this game long enough to buy some more vanity.

• AlexanderAlexander Member, Early Access
    Like the quest changes.
    Don't like the Ballista and Stunning Accumulator nerf. While the Ballista can still be used, the Stunning Accumulator is useless now.
  • I would disagree about the stunning accumulator since it was a bug since it wasn't doing what the description said.
    "Causes knocked-back enemies to take 100% more damage for 5s"

Looking at this you realise that if it was effecting large minions then they would be dealt twice as much damage for no reason. So was a part which was needed in every physics trap. The tactic was too powerful and was a bug.

Now the part is as reasonable and even though you say it's unuseable you still have it equiped in your haymaker. Since who wants more knockback on that.
  • but it stated affected by the traps: the haymaker deals dmg so big minions are affected by the trap
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    I would disagree about the stunning accumulator since it was a bug since it wasn't doing what the description said.
    "Causes knocked-back enemies to take 100% more damage for 5s"

So... uhm... change the description? =/

I don't agree with this, it makes the part fairly useless... knocked-back minions are almost impossible to hit until they get back up... rendering the bonus useless in most scenarios...

I would've rather had a nerf of damage % and just change the stupid text description.
  • but they also take increased dmg when they spin in a haymaker.
    If the haymaker spins them around Grinder then the grinder deal 100% increased dmg so it kinda works but it's not worth the part
  • edited September 6
    *Didn't see this post before, so I want to delete it. My desired post is the next post after this one.*
    Post edited by SeekerOfLegends on