Release 2.4 for PC - Patch Notes

124»

Comments

• edited September 6
    I'm more anxious about the firelings stealth buff. Newcomers are already having issues with survival and endless maps, especially Rift Lord, when they encounter firelings. The only good counters to firelings is having more players so you can have some of them focus on killing firelings while the others focus killing minions in the killbox (which isn't viable in solo play), using decoys (however you can only place a max of 10 of them, so it's not viable in endless), or using decoy barricades. Decoy barricading is such a dull tactic and I really don't think it should be a desirable tactic in any game mode. Firelings are OP in all game modes, especially in solo play in 1vs1 sabotage or endless.

I'm just saying that more and more players will notice this stealth change and will complain more about it in upcoming events when they encounter firelings ruining their creative strategies.

I'm sorry, but it makes absolutely no logical sense to me to dramatically buff an enemy in an annoying way and not change anything else in the game surrounded this change such as starting gold, par time, how much gold you get from firelings, how much damage firelings do, how tanky fire elementals and firelings are, and expect the game to become better or as fair as it was in the past versions of the game. If you are going to make a big change, other changes are necessary as well in order to compensate for it.

Please revert back firelings as they were and I would love this new patch 100%.
  • Man , oziel just feels so garbage after this patch . Before this patch hitting an enemy with haunting spirit refunded him with 1 soul , which allowed consistent use of his haunting spirit in the late game and tougher maps along with the weaver upgrade of the AOE explosion (now you get 1 souls from 1 vexing surge, and vexing surge uses huge amounts of mana). But now, he feels so underwhelming, souls take so much time to gather and the range to collect them is so small you more or less have to be melee range not to mention if you get 1 shot by mages and such in high levels, you lose them all which is an ok risk before i guess, but now doesnt feel rewarding enough. I guess that is why I have not seen 1 oziel in over 50 survival games till now, everyone just shies away.
  • edited September 6
    Man , oziel just feels so garbage after this patch . Before this patch hitting an enemy with haunting spirit refunded him with 1 soul , which allowed consistent use of his haunting spirit in the late game and tougher maps along with the weaver upgrade of the AOE explosion (now you get 1 souls from 1 vexing surge, and vexing surge uses huge amounts of mana). But now, he feels so underwhelming, souls take so much time to gather and the range to collect them is so small you more or less have to be melee range not to mention if you get 1 shot by mages and such in high levels, you lose them all which is an ok risk before i guess, but now doesnt feel rewarding enough. I guess that is why I have not seen 1 oziel in over 50 survival games till now, everyone just shies away.

Oziel is still viable in Endless and Chaos Trials from my experience. He's still one of the best in nuking heavies in any game mode. You just have to take upgrades that synergize with his right-click ability (Wraith Surge) instead of haunting spirits (E ability). I personally take dark urges, then jagged shards, then profane healing, then diabolic efficiency. Hope that helps...you just can't play and upgrade him like he was before in the past, that's all.
  • These were mostly game healthy changes, so that there is basicly not much to complain... BUT Oziel sucks :astonished:
  • что бы не было скучно - добавьте в карты пасхалки)
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Я передал предложение команде.
    German Community Manager
  • Harmonia said:

• MANY achievements have had rewards added to them.  These rewards are retroactive.
    I still didnt got the chaos key rewards though. Still waiting for my Apprentice, Warmage and Master key, for the War Mage warm-up, Rift Lord ready and Master Motivation. So not all rewards are retrospective as it seems. Since i never got any new chaos keys in my inventory after this patch update, other than the ones i got from playing games.
  • They should add being able to spend coin to repair barricades on breaks instead of having to sell and replace them
124»