Trip Wire - And what changes I would like to see happen to it.

2»

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Bloodess said:
    Bloodess said:

I woud rather have 5 balistas than have 5 slots for spaming barrels to sink money. Your auto attack is better than spaming barrels. 
    On other hand, if you dont play with generators, you usually dont have this problem.

It is out of topic but, I would love to have big explosive barrels or ability to upgrade my traps to higher tear in game for coins. 
    That's actually not really true. T7 Barrels with resonators deal more damage than most of the heroes primary attack even just hiting 1 minion. When hiting 3+ minions they are stronger than every single primary attack.
    Yes, you are right, most heroes single attack is lower than single boombarrel explosion, but considering time that you have to spend placing boombarel and mutiple attacks boombarels will not be so great. Anyway, it would be not very confortable game trying to do decent dmg with barrels. Also if we are thinking about moneysing, it is quite late game and your hero have some lvl and do quite a lot of dmg with primary attack.
    Some Heroes with slower Attack speed can basically place one boom barrel between primary attacks losing almost no time.

Definetely not worth using Boom Barrel if playing Midnight. But playing Bloodspike, Bionka, Max, even Blackpaw and others. 
    Keep in mind you can place more than one and all will detonate if close enough, also you can activate them with pretty much any hero ability.
  • Boom Barrel can be use anywhere, BBR need a wall slot prefrably a high one, or else you're skipping on a better wall trap  ;).

and with Boom Barrel you can decide wich target it's goiing to hit, it's still a pretty good deal
    That is true.
    Tell me, how you feel about boom barels. Do you use them?
  • Bloodess said:
    Boom Barrel can be use anywhere, BBR need a wall slot prefrably a high one, or else you're skipping on a better wall trap  ;).

and with Boom Barrel you can decide wich target it's goiing to hit, it's still a pretty good deal
    That is true.
    Tell me, how you feel about boom barels. Do you use them?
    I myself would have a hard time playing with them, It takes me a moment to select the trap and to do that while running from orcs would be difficult for me... Also do they take up trap cap? That could also be problematic? As I've said I've never used them so I dont know... I would most likely have to set up a death trap area filled with them and wait for the wave to get to that point and blow them... I could not do it on the fly like I've seen some do. 
2»