Option to view who I've recently played with

There should be an option to go in and see who I've recently played with, it's not in the normal ps4 list of players met.  I'm not asking because I wanna flame people, but I just played a game with someone who threw a temper tantrum because me and the 3rd player didn't acquiesce to every demand to sell our traps or change our funneling, so he stood on our barricades and opened up the back door to our rift.  

I just wanted to block that player more for my own piece of mind than anything else, I don't think I've ever been paired with the same player more than once.  But his name had some weird spelling or a number or something I didn't notice and I couldn't find him under find player.  

Comments

• KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello razzeldazle,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding an option to see the players you've recently played with, I will share it with the team.

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • This wouldn't really matter if we don't have a "Block" feature and a more refined and convenient "Report"system like Overwatch. That's part of the reason I mostly go solo these past few months.

I actually have a long list of toxic players that I keep and check so that I'll know if I have to leave a game lobby if I ever bump into them in matchmaking. I know leaving a lobby results in unpleasant player experience for the third guy but I'd rather leave and get the penalty than play with said toxic players.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello jajejijoju,

You're making a good point. I'll make sure to share it with the team along with razzeldazle's suggestion.

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • I was just about to make a topic on this. I don’t really care about the block functionality alluded to above but I would find it very helpful if the game used Playstation’s “players met” functionality so that I could add players that I’ve had good experiences with to my friends’ list and party up with them in the future.

I really enjoy the co-op play but none of my friends play this game and a solid majority of the players I am matched with are awful; players who queued for the weekly challenge without having read the description, players who disconnect because they did not get the hero they want, etc. When I do find a good team, it’s a shame that I have blindly hope I get matched with them again in the future.

Many games use the “players met” functionality. Uncharted 4 and Killstrain are ones I’ve personally used it with so maybe it’s more common with first party Sony games. Regardless, if the development team was to reach our to Sony I’m sure Sony would walk them through it. I’d imagine it’s a relatively simple addition as far as features go.
  • Hey, thanks for the info!