Event Reward Feedback

2»

Comments

• Axony said:
    but everyone hates the Cartel market and their random Hypercrates ;)

Admit it, you love them ;) 
    It is the guilty pleasure of swtor players) 

But as bad as they are, they are still lightyears better than chests here. Those ultrarare items are made for reasons. And not only in Swtor. Tf2/Dota2/Cs go have them too. And these games are considered to have the best f2p models you have there on the market.

ok, ok I admit I've got Protector’s Command Throne from the last bunch of packs I bought and I'm planning to sell it for some nice amount of credits  B)
  • KickedBynoobsKickedBynoobs Member
    edited September 6
    Making money off of skins - no, I spent most of the money I put into this game on boosters, so this is nonsense.

Calling criticism whining is idiotic.
  • i wouldn't mind spending 1k gold to pick a specific skin out of the chests

offtopic: @grasher134 i used to offer Brontes NIM runs for credits so i don't need to spend Cartel Coins. (i think i still have like 500.000.000 Credits)
  • I don't necessarily think the PS4 community is going to make it to the required orcs to achieve a win. I personally have been blue screened off of more than a couple endless matches and i think many more people are ignoring endless mode either to wait for fix or just forgotten about. Watching the ticker, people are clearing maybe a few hundred orcs at best, or a couple of them after what I notice to be quick one sided sabotage games. On endless I never was able to smash 2000 orcs in a 45-60 solo game. So yeah, at the pace were in I would be amazed if we achieve this goal, but we need to break a 9 digit number of orcs with just about roughly 30-300 per player that doesn't crash. I don't see this happening. 
  • Axony said:
    i wouldn't mind spending 1k gold to pick a specific skin out of the chests

offtopic: @grasher134 i used to offer Brontes NIM runs for credits so i don't need to spend Cartel Coins. (i think i still have like 500.000.000 Credits)

If I could buy the skins out of the chests you could get more money out of me, but I never gamble for them except with free gold.
  • I got it.
    Suggest you relog.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    We do think the PS4 community is going to make it @Slerpderp42. There just aren't as many players this week on PS4, what with all the Destiny 2 launch hype. It's going to be close, but don't give up!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • I'm seeing it too. I think the weekly challenge with it's 450ish orcs in 6 game minutes might bring in a comeback. Still going to be a coin flip if we make it on friday.
2»