What is you favorite hero ?

I'm just curious, my favorite hero is Ivy :), because of airshooting for great damage , and ivy is a good support !

Comments

• Bloodspike
    • Can aggro without the fear of being oneshotted
    • Can deal tons of damage if you can stack his RMB ability
    • Can oneshot unstable rifts with his execution (really good on high tier CT RL)
    • Relatively good movement with his rage ability
    • High damage dealing AoE
  • EffingWormsEffingWorms Member
    edited September 3
    Look at this thread we did it a couple of months back. What is your favorite hero in OMDU?
    It is surprisingly well balanced.

We haven't done it in a while... Oh yeah mine is Blackpaw. He is immortal and has the best movement. 
    Post edited by EffingWorms on
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • My favorite Hero is Smolder, she is currently a bit weak in sabotage compared to the other heroes but i love the Melee Mage playstyle.
  • DaxtDaxt Member
    Stinkeye. Slow totem that doubles as a free stun every few seconds? Can't beat it. 

Also creating a chain reaction is pretty satisfying.
  • I've been playing Zoey a lot recently. She does decent damage and her E is pretty good. I usually take the mage's clover with me though just in case, because you have to keep using her abilities to keep up the speed buff for her primary. She's just fun imo. I also like Ivy and Max.
  • Midnight is my default hero; I use her when playing a map for the first time, and for high tier CT. I just feel more confident using her, since she performs well in all scenario. Even at high tier CT, when you reach level 10 and can select the "HP regen on kill" weaver, she becomes nearly unkillable, which mostly negates her only weakness.
    My second favorite hero is Cygnus. It's just so satisfying to stand near a rift and literally wreck everything. No hero feel as powerful as the old man. His playing style is completely different from other heroes, it's really well designed.
    Lately I've been playing more Gaby, who's become quite powerful and fun to use, I think. Her right-click is simply the best. :)
  • Bloodspike
    • Can aggro without the fear of being oneshotted
    • Can deal tons of damage if you can stack his RMB ability
    • Can oneshot unstable rifts with his execution (really good on high tier CT RL)
    • Relatively good movement with his rage ability
    • High damage dealing AoE
    Your favorite in sabotage too?
  • Max, always has, always will be. People complain how little damage he does but for me, his buffs are better for my trap set up. Rental parts on Boom Barrel with 2 controll resonators plus Max's cheaper traps and stun equals dirt cheap massacre.
    I like mostly survival and am looking to five star the rest of the RL maps that I need. I don't want to focus CT until those are done.
  • If we considered all heroes, Midnight definitely (though she may have an unfair advantage being a cat)
    But out of the heroes I currently own, I find Hogarth to be the most fun, and I normally get pretty high damage with him.
  • My favorites are Midnight & Zoey... I can't really pick either one more than the other. 

The only hero so far I cannot stand playing is Cygnus. 
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn Member
    edited September 7
    There was a nice big poll on this a few months back, with hundreds of votes. Number one was midnight, number two was Smolder and from there, no idea.
    Post edited by GhengisJohn on
  • Look at this thread we did it a couple of months back. What is your favorite hero in OMDU?
    It is surprisingly well balanced.

We haven't done it in a while... Oh yeah mine is Blackpaw. He is immortal and has the best movement. 
    @GhengisJohn I gues you're talking about the post Effin posted earlier in the thread :)