Tier 6/7 Trap color

When looking through the workshop, tier 6/7 traps are clearly gold and white, but ingame they're black and blue they clearly look copper, which is kind of a turn off. I'm not sure if it is intended or if there's a reason behind it, but right now upgrading to 6/7 almost feels like a downgrade, appearance wise.

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    What you are describing should not be the case. Could you provide a screenshot? I checked with my traps and to me they look the same, both in the workshop and ingame. There might be a graphic issue.
    German Community Manager
  • mine look as intended too
  • SheepunSheepun Member
    edited September 5
    Here i took a screenshot with a comparison to the workshop. The workshop one has it's clear distinct gold look, while ingame they look more brown/copperish. And my settings were maxed.

https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/798198Coppertraps.png

I took barricade as an exemple, but other tier 6/7 traps have the same color scheme too, at least to me.
  • Ah yes, of course, but it depends on the ambiant light... The Baths have a green ambiant light, so of course the gold color looks more dull.
  • CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello y'all!

Donnerstag you are correct, the coloration difference here is due to the ambient lighting in the Baths map. You may notice in darker maps trap colors can vary, and in well-lit areas the gold coloration really pops.