[PS4]How do I send message while playing?

When I was playing with other players on PS4, one of them sent me a few messages telling me what to do.
But I don't know how to reply.
Could someone please tell me?
Thanks!

Comments

• In game, press and hold down R3 for a message wheel.  It's a bit awkward to use, but it's there.

Alternatively, you can attempt to use the PS4 search function (outside of the game) for the gamer tag of your teammate and send them a message if their account settings allow messages from anyone.  I think some people use the phone app to do this while they play (or have someone else in the room type for them while they play).
  • propably they have an usb keyboard attached, many games support this feature (paragon for example), just don't know if omd has a keyboard support
  • In game, press and hold down R3 for a message wheel.  It's a bit awkward to use, but it's there.

Alternatively, you can attempt to use the PS4 search function (outside of the game) for the gamer tag of your teammate and send them a message if their account settings allow messages from anyone.  I think some people use the phone app to do this while they play (or have someone else in the room type for them while they play).
    R3 it is! Thanks! Big help!