We Need 3 Temple Alarm Gong.

Currently gong count is max 2. Needs to be 3
Reasons: map like Highlands and The wall, have 3 spawn points for orcs. When I solo, I can't place one for each opening.... thus in the back shelf.  
Any reason for only 2

Comments

• The limit's there to prevent people from just spamming gongs, however increasing the max number to 3 would probably be fine and wouldn't break balance. I don't use the gongs myself, because i like to keep roof space for haymakers or ballistas.
  • as a gong user, i will vote this one up :)
    i do feel in some maps 2 is not enough. and usually i only bring gong if noone else bring it.
  • I actually think it should be more like 4-6. The limit of 2 made sense when the trap stunned instead of slowed, but the limit wasn't updated when the effect was rebalanced.

Also, the upgrade bonus should increase the slow debuff or decrease the reset time.  It's currently a coin cost reduction, which adds little value for a trap that's already inexpensive and you can only place 2 of.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hi everybody,

Thank you all for your suggestions regarding the gong limit! I will share your ideas with the team.

And as you're making some valid points, don't hesitate to discuss this topic further 

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • I agree with the upgrade bonus. The reduce cost really isn't that impacting when it has a limit of 2. Either upgrade the slow or fire rate. 
  • the fire rate pls... seriously, 17 seconds? I'd gladly pay 1,5k coins per gong if the refire rate gets reduced!
  • tronixde said:
    the fire rate pls... seriously, 17 seconds? I'd gladly pay 1,5k coins per gong if the refire rate gets reduced!

i see that gong was played with the beginner player, when they played with player with hight lvl ! because they help with this one ! 
    17 second is not good when you play with gong in rift lord and he is unplayable !

so i think it's necessary to lower the cooldown rather the price !